No replies to this topic

#1 Arle Vox

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNorth America West

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:54 AM

FEYD went on sort of a sabbatical for a while, but are hoping to pick up where we left off and get right into recruiting. We are a US-West based unit, but are open to anyone from other zones as well.

The first thing I'll say about the unit has to be that we enjoy playing the game. There are a lot of corps out there who focus on winning and might even have weekly practice sessions with the team. If you have dreams of making it big in the competitive circuit of MWO then you should live your dreams and join one of those teams. FEYD might not be the place for you (..but also might be..?)

Feyd's Irregulars is about enjoying the game, and enjoying it within a community of like-minded individuals. Everybody loves a win and we all strive to achieve them, but we don't get butt-hurt at a loss.

We're the Irregulars because there is no quota for play-time in a given week. Some days real life jumps out at you and you have to deal with it or you might just not feel like it. That being said, if you're gone in excess of 2 months without prior notice you might get dropped from the unit. If you're still keen on being here we're happy to invite you back upon your return.

I said up top that I can give Mumble server details for anyone who's interested. We have 2 new members already, and hope to continue this trend.

Edited by Arle Vox, 16 February 2018 - 10:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users