Jump to content

Osiris And Arctic Wolf For Mc


35 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

    Member

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:01 PM



Osiris and Arctic Wolf for MC

Osiris for MC
OSIRIS OSR-3D 2,310 MC
OSIRIS OSR-4D 2,360 MC
OSIRIS OSR-1V 2,185 MC
OSIRIS OSR-2V 2,080 MC
OSIRIS OSR-1P 2,105 MC
OSIRIS SEKHMET 2,250 MC


Arctic Wolf for MC
ARCTIC WOLF ACW-PRIME 2,016 MC
ARCTIC WOLF ACW-A 2,022 MC
ARCTIC WOLF ACW-P 1,971 MC
ARCTIC WOLF ACW-1 1,722 MC
ARCTIC WOLF ACW-2 1,665 MC
ARCTIC WOLF BLOOD KIT 1,800 MC




#2 Krocodockle

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:07 PM

Cool I guess

#3 BMKA

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 97 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationChile

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:42 PM

Second (?)

#4 Rhialto

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,946 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationQuébec, QC - CANADA

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:08 PM

Well, I never piloted any of the above and decided to buy the Blood Kit, thanks for the sale.

#5 Sixpack

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:29 PM

So next month for cbills.

#6 ackstorm

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 155 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:48 PM

View PostSixpack, on 06 February 2018 - 06:29 PM, said:

So next month for cbills.


Wealthy are the patient.

#7 LorDGuilhotinA

    Member

  • PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:16 PM

damm 300mc short for the hero aw Posted Image

Edited by LorDGuilhotinA, 06 February 2018 - 07:16 PM.


#8 Audacious Aubergine

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 883 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:23 PM

...those are the sale prices for the Arctic Wolf, right...?

#9 Curccu

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:36 PM

View PostAudacious Aubergine, on 06 February 2018 - 10:23 PM, said:

...those are the sale prices for the Arctic Wolf, right...?

Well ACW prices are lower than Osiris and it's heavier, so most likely.

#10 Darky101

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:53 PM

Why are MC prices for the Osiris so close or even higher the the price of the hero?
Is the hero on sale?
And why is there no CBILL release?

Edited by Darky101, 07 February 2018 - 02:10 AM.


#11 Cadoazreal

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:02 AM

View PostDarky101, on 06 February 2018 - 11:53 PM, said:

Why are MC prices for the Osiris so close or even higher the the price of the hero?
Is the hero on sale?
And why is there no CBILL release?


if you look in the Chinese lunar new year announcement thread you will see several mechs are on sale yes.
The Cbill release is a month later than the MC release.

#12 Darky101

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:09 AM

View PostCadoazreal, on 07 February 2018 - 03:02 AM, said:


if you look in the Chinese lunar new year announcement thread you will see several mechs are on sale yes.
The Cbill release is a month later than the MC release.


Thx for the reply.
Let me rephrase that.
I do not see the Osiris Hero on sale.Why is there such a small MC price diference betweeen the hero and standard versions?

And why is there no new mech released for cbills? (not a single new mech for cbills this month)

Edited by Darky101, 07 February 2018 - 03:10 AM.


#13 Matt Newman

    Producer

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 559 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:45 AM

View PostDarky101, on 07 February 2018 - 03:09 AM, said:


Thx for the reply.
Let me rephrase that.
I do not see the Osiris Hero on sale.Why is there such a small MC price diference betweeen the hero and standard versions?

And why is there no new mech released for cbills? (not a single new mech for cbills this month)


The reason we don't have any C-Bill releases is last month the MC release was Hero Mechs.
Since they do not have C-Bill versions they cannot be released for C-Bills this month.

#14 A sebaceous cyst

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:53 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 07 February 2018 - 10:45 AM, said:


The reason we don't have any C-Bill releases is last month the MC release was Hero Mechs.
Since they do not have C-Bill versions they cannot be released for C-Bills this month.


Hey Matt, since there is no cbill release this month because last month was hero mechs...how about releasing the Artic Wolf for cbills this month since it has a cbill sale currently on the chassis. That would be a really nice thing to do to build some good will with a community upset over this warhorn debacle

#15 Krocodockle

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:44 PM

Man that blood kit needs some help. Those hardpoints are insidious. Can the dude get some cooldown or some armor?

#16 Zyrocenus

    Member

  • PipPip
  • Kapten
  • Kapten
  • 34 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:52 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 07 February 2018 - 10:45 AM, said:


The reason we don't have any C-Bill releases is last month the MC release was Hero Mechs.
Since they do not have C-Bill versions they cannot be released for C-Bills this month.



That makes no sense sir....There has 99.9% of the time a cbill release along with the MC release. I don't see how last month only releasing MC hero's has any bearing on everything this time being MC too

Pls Explain and correct my ignorance

Zyro

Edited by Zyrocenus, 07 February 2018 - 02:53 PM.


#17 Van mw

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWar zone

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:56 PM

View PostZyrocenus, on 07 February 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:

There has 99.9% of the time a cbill release along with the MC release. I don't see how last month only releasing MC hero's has any bearing on everything this time being MC too
Nothing exists forever, things are changing... PGI posts delivery schedule for the announced mechs. If there was a gap in announcments of the regular/C-bill mechs it's obvious we get this situation.

#18 DFM

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:13 PM

View PostZyrocenus, on 07 February 2018 - 02:52 PM, said:



That makes no sense sir....There has 99.9% of the time a cbill release along with the MC release. I don't see how last month only releasing MC hero's has any bearing on everything this time being MC too

Pls Explain and correct my ignorance

Zyro

It's because this month would be the C-bill release of those mechs that were released for MC last month. Those hero mechs do not have a C-bill equivalent, so there was nothing planned for this month to go with the AW and Osiris being released for MC.

#19 Larry Francis

    Rookie

  • Bridesmaid
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:49 PM

View PostLorDGuilhotinA, on 06 February 2018 - 07:16 PM, said:

damm 300mc short for the hero aw Posted Image

same here, tho I do have enough for the mech, just not a mech bay for it

#20 JacobDiglet

    Rookie

  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:45 PM

View PostDFM, on 07 February 2018 - 06:13 PM, said:

It's because this month would be the C-bill release of those mechs that were released for MC last month. Those hero mechs do not have a C-bill equivalent, so there was nothing planned for this month to go with the AW and Osiris being released for MC.


Well that's just extra crappy after this last debacle..... sry guys but for 2 months in a row NO MECH FOR YOU! -no soup for u haha- unless u cough up the coins. Seems a bit much to ask after fallin on yer face a couple times in a row :S


Zyro \ JacobDiglet

Addition:

This is just an event that cannot be fully completed unless u pay. Understandable with the new release mechs but, oh ya....they always get their own event..... I don't like the direction this is sliding

Edited by JacobDiglet, 07 February 2018 - 07:47 PM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users