Another Newb Purchase Question.

5 replies to this topic

#1 DFM

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 261 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:17 PM

So I have another question I have not been able to find the answer to.

If I buy a mech available only for MC that hasn't been released for C-bills yet( Currently the AW),
does that unlock the ability to purchase the different omni-pods in the Mechlab?

Ex, Could I buy the Prime and buy the A arms for the X C-bills in lab(not saying I want to do that, just using those parts as example. Don't even know what is in them lol.) Or are they locked and I can't change it until the mech is released for C-bills.

#2 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,060 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:31 PM

You would have to wait for the c-bill release.

#3 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:28 AM

View PostSpheroid, on 06 February 2018 - 11:31 PM, said:

You would have to wait for the c-bill release.

Yea, for later purposes and your considderation...it is the same with certain hero omni parts.
Huntsman for example.
If you want to do the many SRM hardpoints build you would have to purchase the hero first.

#4 Knuckles OTool

• PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:44 PM

I'd like to recommend you buy the huntsman over the arctic wolf even though that wasn't the point of your post, I know. Especially if you want a mech to run a lot of splat. If you really want a cbill farmer for MC the pahket is great.

I think it will be one more month til the arctic wolf is available for cbills if you really want it though.

#5 DFM

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 261 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:12 AM

I Have the huntsman, although not the hero.

I was just asking about the wolf, because it's on sale for MC, and the completion freak in me wants it to finish the event...

#6 BoldricKent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 251 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:50 AM

Thats easy to solve, buy a Hero one, it might not be the best, but its battlemech and it will never be sold
for c-bills, so spending MC while its on sale, will get you most bang for your buck. And you can do 1000
damage in few drops with no problem. Lbx10 or 20 add ammo and some lasers...and you are good to go.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users