Only On Mwo I Got This Problem!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Kelric

Rookie

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:36 AM

-Hope that fits here, Had because of a Broken Graka a break September to December.When I started again in January I realized that when I run MWO all other applications in the background running crashes! What would not bother me if you would not need TS to communicate with the friends in the group. When playing like PUBG or ARMA 3 does not happen TS is running with Youtube music in the background and everything is fine. Only MWO makes this problem!

Repairtool, Newinstall, Steam and Standalone clinent, all common stuff was tried and nothing helped!

My system is 8 years old but before that everything went well
intell i7 / 920
Asus PT6
Nvidia 1060
12 GB DDR3

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:45 AM

What OS are you running and what PSU? As you noted your system is 8yrs old but the 1060 is only a recent addition. And when was the last time the heatsinks were cleaned of dust buildup?

Possible failing memory and/or too aggressive settings making it unstable. GPU or CPU overclocked?

Drill down to Mechwarrior Online folder, Bin32. Locate MWOClient.exe, right click, Send to desktop as a shortcut. Run the patcher on patch days. This will run MWO in 32bit mode instead of 64bit mode, restricting system memory amount being used. Again, this is more for troubleshooting to see if it resolves or reduces the issue.

Download HWMonitor and Prime95. Run Blended Torture mode while keeping an eye on system stats w/HWMonitor.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 11 February 2018 - 10:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users