Servers Again

2 replies to this topic

#1 Variant1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:51 AM

Ever since the peonix hawk update ive been loing connection to the server or server lost me i dont know. It doesnt happen often but it can happen from time to time. Ive checked it isint on my end since i played gmod and other games online with no server connectivity issues. I think something must have interfered with the server stability after the pheonix update since then there was a infinite loading screen (which thankfully has been patched long ago). So i ask PGI to check their servers and fix the connection issue. please and thanks

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,654 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 15 February 2018 - 02:48 PM

Yes.. there is definitely something wrong with MWO servers since everyone is PLUG DIRECTLY into them. No one has their connections running through multitude of states, countries nor oceans, never mind all the different router management centers and network backbones that are own by different companies...

Yes.. Just give me a moment. I, along with EVERYONE else logged into the servers, are in the cafeteria upstairs. .. Just for you I will just take a stroll downstairs, knock on the door and ask "WTF is going on? We have 0.1% of the people upstairs being disconnected... do something!!!

/looks around.. hmm, is this the right place........? Posted Image

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 15 February 2018 - 02:49 PM.

#3 Variant1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:19 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 15 February 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

Yes.. there is definitely something wrong with MWO servers since everyone is PLUG DIRECTLY into them. No one has their connections running through multitude of states, countries nor oceans, never mind all the different router management centers and network backbones that are own by different companies...

Yes.. Just give me a moment. I, along with EVERYONE else logged into the servers, are in the cafeteria upstairs. .. Just for you I will just take a stroll downstairs, knock on the door and ask "WTF is going on? We have 0.1% of the people upstairs being disconnected... do something!!!

/looks around.. hmm, is this the right place........? Posted Image

please come down stairs and hang out with me i am lonely, and tell me im not the only one too ples.

but in all seriousness i didint have any server connection issues before that update now i do. its not often it happens somtimes at random. I also see people get dced so i know im not the only one. please you have to help kind sir

"ooks around.. hmm, is this the right place........? " also is it okay if i repost this thread onto general discussion? no seems to visit the feedback forums as much as gd........

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users