2 replies to this topic

#1 Xeraphale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 February 2018 - 04:19 PM

Hi

After being away from the game for two years I'm looking for a casual clan unit to drop on an ad-hoc basis.

I'm in the Euro timezone, English speaker and I am curently a mid-tier 2 pilot.

My life doesn't allow me to be anything other than sporadic with my in-game time and I know I won't be able to attend regular training sessions or whatever, but am looking for a unit who will allow me to drop whenever I'm available.

Due to family circumstances, I tend not to be able to use a mic, but have TeamSpeak and will listen to and follow orders. Obviously, leading a battle is not going to happen, but I will gladly turn up, kick *** and chew bubblegum.

I cannot guarantee I won't be out of gum, either.

#2 Jackal Noble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:50 PM

Arcotherium Winter

http://arctotheriumw...clanwebsite.com

We are a 100+ unit with emphasis on solid teamwork, continual improvement, and building lasting friendships. Seriously, great bunch of guys and gals. We have all walks of life and participate in many of the aspects that make up MWO -Comp, mrbc league, Faction warfare, to just dropping and running around in quickplay.

Our units founder, Baron Death, has effectively built this unit up from the ground up around some core principles regarding conduct which has resulted in a very respectful, yet fun group to hang out with.Several of our other members have played integral roles of in getting our unit nice and structured. Don't be intimidated, even with your limited availability, we are always looking to add new members. PM me if you are interested in joining up with ARC7 and I'll set up the right channels.
You're already on the right footing with being a Ghost Bear ;-)

Cheers

#3 Jetwash

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 36 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:41 AM

Cheers for [ARC7]

Another Ghost Bear has returned, alas the winter is long...

'Wash'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users