5 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Sparkle Bottom

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:24 PM

Hey everyone

I've been seeing that some people are wanting this game to have a discord channel. I've been trying to create a discord channel to make it extremely easy to connect with other players and maybe make faction and competitive play more popular. I am also hoping that recruitment for units will become easier as well. It has seemed to me that everyone is sticking with team speak and that's okay but maybe this discord could be used almost like Facebook in a way where people can just log in and find any random player and start talking and maybe join units and set up things like unit fights in private lobbies and with the new comp play and the Solaris feature coming out this could be something nice. Thank you for your support in this.[/color]

Here are the links to get Discord and a link to join the Discord Server MWO Hub

Discord: https://discordapp.com/

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ga6hauD

#2 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:38 AM

There is already a comp one for MRBC which is massive.

Don't really see a need for yet another server to do the same thing 20 already do...

#3 Lord Sparkle Bottom

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:52 PM

20? different discords?

#4 Lord Sparkle Bottom

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:03 PM

i currently have about 13 to 15 members i think over night. im hoping that it will atleast get slightly popular is all. ive split people up by faction and have their own channels in the discord to talk to their own faction and will create unit channels as people come in

#5 Marius Evander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:47 PM

yeah nah we have enough bloody seperate servers on teamspeak its a nightmare and part of the problem with finding people / making groups, the less servers the better , use the mrbc discord servers we already have if you prefer discord

#6 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:07 PM

View PostLord Sparkle Bottom, on 18 February 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

i currently have about 13 to 15 members i think over night. im hoping that it will atleast get slightly popular is all. ive split people up by faction and have their own channels in the discord to talk to their own faction and will create unit channels as people come in

Yeah someone already attempted that, two maybe now?

Didn't take off - cause there are already too many. I can't see a use personally for that reason.

Anyway good luck with it.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 18 February 2018 - 07:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users