8 replies to this topic

#1 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:02 AM

when I have been search for more then 30 minutes, I'm guessing there is a 12man plus in that faction, and I'm missing any FP due to not enough to form a second 12.

or is the search timing out on me, but not actually timing out for me.

I hardy see any IS on my Friends list, but a crap load of clan on the friends online, and there should be more on that are just dropping solo, me thinks anyways . . .

I'm just wondering if I'm getting dropped from search, but still in the search window, specially after a hour search ???

#2 r4zen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 309 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:39 AM

View PostXaat Xuun, on 19 February 2018 - 01:02 AM, said:

when I have been search for more then 30 minutes, I'm guessing there is a 12man plus in that faction, and I'm missing any FP due to not enough to form a second 12.

There's a multitude of factors that will affect getting into a match dropping solo, the least likely is that you're getting 'dropped from search'. TBH I don't even know if that's a thing that happens.

Check the war log. If there's been no completed matches in the timeframe you've been searching, then there aren't 11 other folks queued up from your side.

If there have been completed matches, then it's 1) a 12 man premade, so no slots for you or 2) there's pilots who have been waiting longer in queue than you that are getting picked up first.

#3 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:24 AM

Might not be enough to form a 12 and get a lobby.

Usually happens on Monday / Tuesday (my time) each week at this time.

Just check warlog as per above. I bet there are no games going on at all.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 19 February 2018 - 02:24 AM.

#4 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:24 AM

just the part that confuses me . . I never even see a Call to arms, so that sez, there are no clan either

I was just worried I was being dropped from Que, but not dropped, already know the main times a play has the least pop. has me worried if I'll ever get any Solaris time in

#5 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:30 AM

according to the war log, about every 20 minutes . .. must be 12 man then, so I'm just getting passed on

#6 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:05 AM

Been like that the entire week......

#7 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:30 AM

Dropped last night and got 5 instadrops or at least insta-lobby and then a drop within a couple minutes. The first four matches we were a full 12 the last we had 11 though, so I know that's helping us.

Monday was slower but we still got 5 drops in.

Xann

#8 Vagosei

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:31 AM

Real simple. Too many chose IS this week. I went clan for a week and wait over 20 minutes for a drop. I’m sure next week will be good

#9 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 21 February 2018 - 02:07 PM

I would suggest getting Team Speak set up and trolling the server's for active groups. That way you can join up and drop in numbers. Also, sometimes folk'll chat load outs and tactics whilst waiting.

Just find a group, drop into channel. Wait a few seconds to make sure there's no active calls an ask if they're inna match. Most'll let you know where they're at and if they've room and what not. Or you'll get the occasional, 'What, didn't you guys go IS? We're clan now, go get in a group and drop against us so we can shoot you.'

But yeah, if solo dropping, I'd recommend a good book.

~Leone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users