Looking For An Active Unit

6 replies to this topic

#1 V O R L O N

Rookie

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:41 AM

I have over 2000 hours ingame, I've played comp and may be doing so again this year. I main assaults and heavies. I do not prefer lights but am willing to run mediums.
You need to have Discord, I would rather not use Teamspeak but I can.
I mainly brawl, I am willing to do faction play if people require it, not much of a problem.

I have no problem with shot calling either, if you run lrms on your robot you may or may not lose a leg at the start of the match *You have been warned ;D*

Always willing to help newer and older people with builds and practice with brawling or what not

Not a 100% on being a loyalist, you will need to explain to me why I should do that. 100% on being a merc.

I am not a casual player, I am competitive and I want to win.

V O R L O N

#2 Zyrocenus

• PipPipPip
  • Kapten
  • Kapten
  • 65 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:06 AM

Hello there!

We'd love to have you! I head SLROM -Star League- ROM unit. We are an FRR faction so I hope that isn't a deal breaker. We are quite active and have recently crossed 50 members. What you are bringing with you is exactly what our unit is looking for. We have a discord channel as you indicated u needed -no teamspeak here- Id love to pull a chair out for you and discuss the possibilities if you are willing.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Zyro

Also....Ive moved away from LRMs but might strap one on to return your leg favour ;) lol

Our unit info page:

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/ROM

Our BBoards -still developing-

http://slrom.boards.net/

Edited by Zyrocenus, 19 February 2018 - 09:09 AM.

#3 V O R L O N

Rookie

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

Sure, we can discuss, what is the discord link? *Also commented on the BBoards shout box*

#4 Zyrocenus

• PipPipPip
  • Kapten
  • Kapten
  • 65 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:44 AM

View PostV O R L O N, on 19 February 2018 - 09:38 AM, said:

Sure, we can discuss, what is the discord link? *Also commented on the BBoards shout box*

Our discord link is : https://discord.gg/d3TxB9H

What sort of facilities \ rank \ leadership are u looking for? There are plans in the mix for a purely competitive team which u seem more than suited for. I too will be joining although, somewhat hesitantly. The last SLROM unit from WAY back in the day tore itself apart thru competition and ambition. My pledge is to do my best to not allow that to happen again. With that goes the promise that no one is ever fired for having a life or needing time off. We have an interesting mix of former noobs, old vets, ex- clanners and old Mech3 jocks like myself :)

Thanks for the speedy reply..... I wasn't expecting that lol

Zyro

#5 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:41 AM

Oh man am I missing out on the anti-lurm use? :(

#6 The Soul Hunter

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:56 PM

Oh hai spookeh.

#7 Mr T

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:33 AM

View PostV O R L O N, on 19 February 2018 - 08:41 AM, said:

I have over 2000 hours ingame, I've played comp and may be doing so again this year. I main assaults and heavies. I do not prefer lights but am willing to run mediums.
You need to have Discord, I would rather not use Teamspeak but I can.
I mainly brawl, I am willing to do faction play if people require it, not much of a problem.

I have no problem with shot calling either, if you run lrms on your robot you may or may not lose a leg at the start of the match *You have been warned ;D*

Always willing to help newer and older people with builds and practice with brawling or what not

Not a 100% on being a loyalist, you will need to explain to me why I should do that. 100% on being a merc.

I am not a casual player, I am competitive and I want to win.

V O R L O N

That's all fine and good, but whats your spoopy ratio?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users