#1 BigScwerl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 222 posts
  • LocationPac N Dub

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:37 AM

Please. Please oh Please please please.

Stop putting useless displays in horrible places on mech cockpits. First with the Piranha tiny-@$$ viewport and tunnel-vision. Now with the Black Lanner. Two useless display screens in an awkward, horrible position right at eye level, wrecking an entire area of the screen.

Please stop! These cockpit designs are really getting Stupid. Pointless displays getting in the way, too many bars and slots, etc. I just cant anymore.

End_rant.exe

#2 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:40 AM

I didn't buy the lanner, but i would like to see how badly they screwed the cockpit view.

#3 BigScwerl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 222 posts
  • LocationPac N Dub

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:43 PM

https://ibb.co/mt16hc

Sorry about the link. I apparently do not know how the internets workz.

Edited by BigScwerl, 20 February 2018 - 01:44 PM.

#4 Prokul

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 12:00 PM

Cockpits always were horrible, with useless colorful flashy displays and absolutely unnecessary large screen with big frags skull icon. All online shooters work perfectly without that huge screen, including those in unrealistic visual style, like Team Fortress 2. How does that screen relates to Battletech universe? If you want frags counter so badly then make it a small number at the border of the screen. It's not like hunting for frags is the most useful and commendable activity in a match in most situations. And these flashy screens are way too distracting, placed too high and simply should not exist. See newest fighter jets cockpits, all displays are at the bottom, simplistic and easy on eyes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users