#1 Bushrat

• PipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 99 posts
  • LocationCanada & Guyana

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:35 AM

Hello all,

I started playing just after launch... I played quite regularly (before faction play I helped lead a Mercenay Unit) up to about 3 years ago. I am now looking to get back into the game, but I cannot play as often as I would like because of work. But I would love to participate in organized team play when I am available. My loyalties are with the Clans, and I was In Ghost Bear when I was active. When I look at the recruiting posts I just cannot tell which group might be a best fit. I am presently in Pacific TZ,m but will be in Eastern US TZ quite often in the future. I am a solid journeymen pilot with reasonable skill (I do not think I totally suck) and can follow orders.

Drop me PM if interested in recruiting me.

Cheers,

Bushrat

Edited by Bushrat, 22 February 2018 - 01:42 PM.

#2 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:09 PM

Hello Bushrat,

Come check out the 79th Raptor Talon Cluster we might be a good fit for you. I created R79T to be a casual unit that welcomes players of all skills and availability. I am also a casual player and in the Pacific time zone. On the high end I am on for a couple hours every night to my more common dropping times of a couple late nights a week.

Join us on our Teamspeak server: r79t.teamspeak3.com (no password) and drop with us. I will probably be on around 11pm PST tonight or Saturday night but there are plenty of other warriors on throughout the day.

#3 Jetwash

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 36 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:36 AM

Bush Rat,

First, Welcome Back to the world Of MW: 0

Second, come and see what is On the team speak server @ Stranamechty pass: Strana Mechty

If you'd like scroll down about half way and there are two Ghost Bear Units active on there.
Come say Hi to us @ 12th BearGuards (12BG)

Best Regards';

'Wash'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users