Hot-Fix Scheduled For 22-Feb-2017

10 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:43 AM

Greetings MechWarriors!
A Hot-Fix is scheduled to occur on Thursday, February 22nd at 3:00 PM PST (11 AM UTC), to address the following fixes:
- Applying the updated quirks to the UM-R68 variant from the old Rate Of Heat Loss +18% Quirk instead of the new quirk: Heat Dissipation +13%.
This issue is only affected to the non-loyalty version, as the UM-R68(L) already has the correct Heat Dissipation quirk. - Ultra AC/2, Ultra AC/10 & Ultra AC/20 Weapons firing sound effect volume increase adjustment, as it is currently too quiet.
Thank you for your patience!

#2 Juodas Varnas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:44 AM

UAC stealthiness nerf confirmed.

#3 Charles Sennet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • 387 posts
  • LocationCurrently obscured by ECM

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:19 AM

Please have consideration of the time these hot fixes are done. This is prime EST/EU timezone and breaks group drops up. Also, I do believe the in-game notification is an hour off but I cannot check as I am at work.

#4 Rhialto

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,084 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationQuébec, QC - CANADA

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:31 AM

Why don't you take the opportunity to fix the LBX-2 sound too when we fire it fast? I reported it weeks ago, I think I have a ticket open about this.

As it is now we only hear 1 out of 3 shots. There is no such problem with UAC/2 and when I swap to LBX-2 it happens so clearly there is something to fix here.

#5 Pak Hammond

• PipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 63 posts
  • LocationTrying to run on a connection that has to cross oceans

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:42 AM

Also l believe we are in 2018 not 2017. Not sure what time machine you have, but maybe you could throw in some more fixes this being the case

#6 Oberost

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:50 AM

Dat little details...

#7 rolling thunder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSOUTHPORT,UK

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:35 AM

Given the amount of players getting disconnected (2 players a game isn't uncommon} is there going to be a fix for that? I mightn't notice a quiet AC but I definitely notice when we have disconnected players at the start of the game?

Edited by rolling thunder, 22 February 2018 - 11:35 AM.

#8 Tiewolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 408 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:50 AM

Sorry but I don't buy it. Urbie was broken since ever and a hot fix for ac volume? A server shutdown for this fixes? Really? I guess pgi broke something so abusable that they don't want to tell us. ;)

#9 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:10 PM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 22 February 2018 - 09:43 AM, said:

Greetings MechWarriors!

A Hot-Fix is scheduled to occur on Thursday, February 22nd at 3:00 PM PST (11 AM UTC), to address the following fixes:

- Applying the updated quirks to the UM-R68 variant from the old Rate Of Heat Loss +18% Quirk instead of the new quirk: Heat Dissipation +13%.

SO why then do you keep ignoring the lack of a heat dissipation quirk on the arctic cheetahs and the omni Arctic wolves ? Lots of people point this issue out repeatedly and you conveniently remain silent on the issue. Why are their 240 engines not worthy of a feature other mechs which might be capped to 240 (such as several commandos) are ?

WHY ?

Edited by Dee Eight, 22 February 2018 - 12:12 PM.

#10 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:12 PM

View Postrolling thunder, on 22 February 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:

Given the amount of players getting disconnected (2 players a game isn't uncommon} is there going to be a fix for that? I mightn't notice a quiet AC but I definitely notice when we have disconnected players at the start of the game?

Autobann activity?

#11 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:55 AM

Okay... TWO Problems with this thread... -_-
  • It's not linked with the Website's Front-Page News Posting. Last time I checked, we're NOT still in 2000. That needs to be fixed by PGI's Staff, like 2 days ago already. <_<
  • The much-needed HotFix Patch DownLoad Link is MISSING AGAIN. They were doing great back at the Monthly Patch News Posting. I don't know what happened behind the scenes, but this is a real letdown having seen this repeatedly happen with HotFix Patches. Who the heck in PGI's Staff is unable to understand that NOT all of the Community can use the Portal's Direct Download because some ISPs are dead-bent on forcing everyone to do downloading of everything with their Web Browsers? I've even been the victim of 'data garbling' (ISP actively messing up data) on things in the past. We need the danged ".zip" Link ALWAYS POSTED, and NOT IGNORED such to be left for someone else (such as myself) to have to fight with tracking down!!! :angry:
...and with that off my chest, let's get to the details of what people will need to obtain... ...and I will hope that my hunting it down helps whoever was still stuck waiting for the HotFix Patch DownLoad Link. I also hope that PGI will at least do a 'fast copypasta' of this info to the News Posting. Pardon my hot temper, but I get tired of these much-needed details being repeatedly forgotten! Now, excuse me, as I would like to finally (after being half unconscious most of yesterday from trying to be patient and wait) get to the battlefields once more... :ph34r:

~Mr. D. V. "I'm beginning to think someone in PGI's Staff is using me as a 'tracking dummy'..." Devnull

[Minor Edit by Post Author due to Awful Formatting Issues...]

Edited by D V Devnull, 23 February 2018 - 09:56 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users