#1 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,060 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 22 February 2018 - 04:58 PM

How does Razer Hypershift work?

I have a DeathAdder Elite and there is no documentation in Synapse 3.x. Is it supposed to be obvious?

I need the ability to drop two consumables using the same mouse button on a three consumbable setup. Can duplicate keybindings be assigned manually in the MWO cfg?

What is the best approach?

#2 NARC BAIT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:01 AM

hmmmm, not too sure what your really planning to achieve on that description ....

im pretty sure if you setup duplicate keybindings, the game clears them for you, because thats 'helpful' right ....

your either forced to use third party software, or change your keybind setups .... and if you spend time thinking about the default key setup, it doesnt make alot of sense on alot of angles .... I'll save you some time, and point out something obvious, but generally overlooked, keys 1-6 fire the weapon groups, but people will generally have weapon groups 1-3 on their mouse, making keys 1-2-3 redundant, its almost never going to be more convenient to press those buttons instead of your primary weapons groupings, so you might as well change them to something else, within the settings, you are able set keybinds for a type of consumable, instead of a slot ... see where were going here ? personally, I 'only' use three of the four types of consumables, I prefer artillery to air strikes, dont get me wrong, both have good uses, but I'm almost never on the right angle to make an air strike as effective as an artillery .... and I tend to notice the planes inbound too easily, giving my lights the chance to move ....

anyway, while your poking at keybinds, bind yourself a 'full speed' key, and an 'invert' and make sure you change the zoom stuff to only use max zoom, you want zoom or not right ? not halfway junk ...

#3 DFM

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 261 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 04:51 PM

I don't use synapse 3.X(Still in beta isn't it?)

But I do use S2 with my nostromo gamepad. I use the same button for consumable 1 and 2 by using another button that was unassigned at the time(pinky key) to switch keymaps. Basically set the #1 consumable to the button, shift keymaps and that consumable button now activates consumable #2.

there is a check-mark to revert to the normal keymap when you release the button. Not perfect, but it works. I use the same thing to switch between night vision and thermal...

#4 Alreech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:11 PM

Lol, I read Razer Hyper Sh*t...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users