- - - - -

Any Way To Find Old Accounts?

9 replies to this topic

#1 Feezou

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:04 PM

I had a late 2013 account that I used to play on, but I stopped after a short amount of time. Does anyone know how to find it? I can't seem to be able to find it. The only info I remember from the account was that the username was voyan45.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:57 PM

Try logging in with the email you once had.

#3 Feezou

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 09:21 PM

View PostKoniving, on 24 February 2018 - 06:57 PM, said:

Try logging in with the email you once had.

I'll try that, even though I don't remember the account's specific email.

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:04 AM

Keep a list of emails.

Personally I only have 3, and only really use one.

Though I admit back in the day I made an alt account on a game using a fake email (back then you didn't have to "confirm" it.) As such, however, I've had a lot of trouble recovering that account. Which really sucks because the platinum status for an account on Nexon is something over a thousand dollars and I had it. But can't log into it since someone hacked it. I'm in the process of recovering it (hadn't played on Nexon due to internal/external IP address conflict issues causing any of their games to crash; well more specifically my internet box to crash). That problem's recently been fixed so one account works great, the other I'm fighting to recover. Sadly I also used a fake name alongside the fake email, so I had to prove it by purchase name and ID but now I have a new issue -- they can't tie both accounts to one email so now I gotta do a whole new one just for this.

Sigh.

Anyway, yeah, jot your emails down. Passwords, well that depends on how secure your home is.

Far as just not knowing which one (but you know the emails), try them all under password recovery. It'll tell you if the email exists as an account or not. Hope you don't have like 30+ emails....

#5 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:02 AM

@OP

email accounts@mwomercs.com The support people are really, really, really helpful.

#6 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,060 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 25 February 2018 - 12:03 PM

I don't see the point. Very little that is meta remains from 2013. Unless it is 5000+ MC or a Battlemaster-1G(P) I would just forget about it.

Also name changing is an option. You can always rename Freezou to Voyan46. Again I am unsure what you are attempting to salvage from the past. How big was your mech stable and associated camos and paints?

Edited by Spheroid, 25 February 2018 - 12:06 PM.

#7 Feezou

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:06 AM

View PostSpheroid, on 25 February 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

I don't see the point. Very little that is meta remains from 2013. Unless it is 5000+ MC or a Battlemaster-1G(P) I would just forget about it.

Also name changing is an option. You can always rename Freezou to Voyan46. Again I am unsure what you are attempting to salvage from the past. How big was your mech stable and associated camos and paints?

I'm really not trying to salvage anything. I just wanted to see what I had on the account.

#8 Prof RJ Gumby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:49 PM

Firstly, meta isn't everything. Lots of old mechs can be tweaked to work, even if too many are pretty useless.
Secondly, things change. Today's meta may be tomorrow's garbage (see: KDK3), today's garbage may be tommorow's meta (Myst Lynx).

Edited by Prof RJ Gumby, 26 February 2018 - 05:49 PM.

#9 Bandit III

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:18 PM

I wasnt aware that the BLR-1G(P) was meta but I took a 2-year break so I missed a lot.. I do love my BLR tho

Edited by Bandit III, 27 February 2018 - 01:18 PM.

#10 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:23 PM

View PostKoniving, on 25 February 2018 - 07:04 AM, said:

Keep a list of emails.

Sigh.

Anyway, yeah, jot your emails down. Passwords, well that depends on how secure your home is.

I do that, in a note book, but someone I know followed what I did, but uses a Address book, and have them listed alphabetically
I need a Address book, keep having to flip through pages to find what I'm looking for in the note book

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users