lag fps

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guidestone

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 06:28 PM

Need some help, currently running the same computer build that I have for months, running windows 10, gtx980, 16gb ram, core i7 5820, single monitor and triple monitor configurations, 20 ping, 500 mb/s connection. Getting 4-7 FPS on low settings (used to run 97 fps with triple monitors using same hardware on max settings)! This makes the game unplayable, even with just lrms. Drivers are updated, no background or open tasks other than the game, cpu usage with 12 cores is 7% and gpu is 20%. This started right after I patched on Thursday and I am completely at a loss and would appreciate any help. I also have tried the running the repair tool, and no change.

Edited by Guidestone, 23 February 2018 - 08:39 PM.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,652 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 23 February 2018 - 08:40 PM

System, Power Settings, check that it not set to Power Savers. It should be set to High Performance.

Nvidia UI, 3D, Power Management Mode set to Max Performance.

Uninstall and reinstall GPU driver. Possible Windows 10 did a driver update that became furbar and the game is running through the built-in Intel GPU....

#3 Smooky the husky

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:07 PM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 23 February 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

System, Power Settings, check that it not set to Power Savers. It should be set to High Performance.

Nvidia UI, 3D, Power Management Mode set to Max Performance.

Uninstall and reinstall GPU driver. Possible Windows 10 did a driver update that became furbar and the game is running through the built-in Intel GPU....

mine are set what you said not working so is the game im selft have problem atm very ramdome from player x-x

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users