#1 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:51 PM

Introduction:

MIDGARD Inc. is a casual based community mainly focused on faction play in the EU/NA timezones.
Midgard knows it's origins from a game called All Points Bulletin (a game that has nothing to do with mechs).
At the end I was the only one that made the switch to Mechwarrior.
Midgard is an acronym for the following: Military Independent Defense Globalized Assault Response Department.
I wanted a military flavored acronym in the name Midgard so I came up with that.
Midgard as a unit within MWO started just a year ago and was mainly focused on quick play but now we have changed directions towards faction play.
Midgard Inc. is a Marik loyalist unit and also has a Marik Mercenary unit.

Rules:

- Be respectable to each other and everyone else.

- Write and Speak English Only.

- Use teamspeak

- Have a microphone

Requirements & Applying:

- Know your English.

Now We don't ask you to speak or write it 100% correctly but we do have a standard which we will notice eventually so if it is too bad You will not receive an invitation to join.

Applying to Midgard can be done by either posting on this thread, pass me a private message or chuckle a friend invite in-game.
You can also contact GrizzlyViking for an invite.
Now you can also make an application to the official FWLM website at: http://housemarik.en...tmgdapplication This will be the preferable way since you be getting the tags on the FWLM teamspeak server and so forth.
Be sure to let us know if you wanna join the merc unit or the loyalist unit!

Extra information:

- Contact Persons:

- Lady Alexandra Cousland
- GrizzlyViking
- Tekkwondo

- Mercenary contact person: Mcanaan which is my altacount.

- Absence Of Leave (1 week+) is preferred to be registered on a forum post on the community website: http://midgard-inc.net

- We don't require a daily active commitment due to everyone having family, work, study or other jazz.

- We welcome both new and veteran players to the unit, only thing I ask for the new guys and gals is that they are willing to learn.

- (OPTIONAL) Unit colors are black and white (Or Marik violet since we are Marik loyalists)

- We require you to use the Free world Leagues Military (FWLM) teamspeak server as stated below.

- Faction Teamspeak adres: Housemarik.enjinvoice.com

Edited by Lady Alexandra Cousland, 14 March 2018 - 03:22 PM.

#2 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:26 PM

Just tweaked and copied the original recruitment post so that it's more understandable for both loyalists and mercenaries who may have interests in joining.
Also added names of people you can contact if you have interests in joining though everyone with the tags [MGD] or [MGDl] can chuckle you a unit invite.

Edited by Lady Alexandra Cousland, 14 March 2018 - 03:26 PM.

#3 TheBigHoss87

• Pip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:44 PM

I’ve played a few rounds with these guys. Pretty good and worth a look if you’re looking for a unit

#4 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 March 2018 - 06:20 AM

View PostEmerald Cobra, on 16 March 2018 - 09:22 PM, said:

Joined up and ready to do some damage. See you in game!

Awesome!
Still gotta spot you in game though, when do you actually play normally?

View PostTheBigHoss87, on 16 March 2018 - 10:44 PM, said:

I’ve played a few rounds with these guys. Pretty good and worth a look if you’re looking for a unit

Always nice to hear from others. :)

#5 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:20 AM

Man these merc sub forums are quite lively.
I just gotta bump things up to let everyone know that we're always looking. ;)

Anyways the merc branch of the unit currently counts 3 people in the unit 1 of them of course is my altacount, loyalist branch counts 35 people (still trying to get some of them back since the faction play event) 10-13 daily actives.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users