Ppc/ecm Counters?

ppc ecm

3 replies to this topic

#1 Inter Zero

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:51 PM

There may be an answer to this already but I have not seen one with a visual scan of topics and since the Search function does not work at all, I'm trusting a moderator to redirect me to an existing concrete developer-stated answer if one exists.

I would like to receive a verifiable source for this answer, not experiential hearsay.

MY QUESTION:
Which PPC weapons are capable of briefly disabling an enemy's ECM?

The only info an outside search revealed for me was from 2014 and only covered the basic "PPC" and the ER-PPC. Obviously I am looking for an updated answer covering *all six* existing PPC weapons. These include:
Clan ER-PPC
IS ER-PPC
IS PPC
IS Light PPC
IS Heavy PPC
IS Snub-Nose PPC

Again, to clarify, I would like to receive (quote or link) a verifiable source for this answer from the developers as this information pertains to all six PPC weapons in this present time, not from circa 2014.

Thank you very much.

#2 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:45 PM

View PostInter0, on 17 March 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

There may be an answer to this already but I have not seen one with a visual scan of topics and since the Search function does not work at all, I'm trusting a moderator to redirect me to an existing concrete developer-stated answer if one exists.

I would like to receive a verifiable source for this answer, not experiential hearsay.

MY QUESTION:
Which PPC weapons are capable of briefly disabling an enemy's ECM?

The only info an outside search revealed for me was from 2014 and only covered the basic "PPC" and the ER-PPC. Obviously I am looking for an updated answer covering *all six* existing PPC weapons. These include:
Clan ER-PPC
IS ER-PPC
IS PPC
IS Light PPC
IS Heavy PPC
IS Snub-Nose PPC

Again, to clarify, I would like to receive (quote or link) a verifiable source for this answer from the developers as this information pertains to all six PPC weapons in this present time, not from circa 2014.

Thank you very much.

I maybe wrong but I thought all of them did.

#3 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:46 PM

All PPCs disable ECM. The Devs rarely respond to forum posts or post large information heavy topics on game mechanics, so you will most likely not get any of those answers.

#4 Steel Raven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:26 PM

Smurfy has a excellent list of stats for weapons in MWO. The (i) Icon next to each PPC will tell you the effects of each PPC has on ECM.

https://mwo.smurfy-n...eam_innersphere

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users