MWO smells rotten

3 replies to this topic

#1 DeerslayerUA

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:31 AM

So, there are good games there are bad and then there is MWO. Which exploits all good that is in MW universe, doing it in bad way.
I really had enough, no its not big world or i'm saying that i'm quitting - i have enough paying for any sh*t like that. I understand you need to have monetezation, but you should first polish your product - and there is a lot to discuss.

So lets start.
1. Login - awesome, no sound settings, so effects scream at me at 2 am and neiborgs have nightmares. No possibility to disable screen playback. Guys i dont want to see anything except for fast login and password fields. Cause i was discontented, game crashed, or other reasons. And i need to reconnect.
2. Its feels like i'm in good old 1990, it takes ages,literally, to load mech lab, inventory and other client data on login or after match is finished. It feels like i'm on dial up and my stationary phone trying to reach provider with bad line.
3. Yes i'm that stupid, having lost in match, waiting till ages gone to load client mech lab, select another mech and now i need to confirm that i want to play with this new, cause there is another, dead mech in game which i left. Can you please adjust usability of your client UI to 2018, please? So i can use mech lab while i m waiting for fight, so i can change loadout or mech without harasment about my IQ? Cause if i selected another mech it was on purpose.
4. Thank for penalty timer, i had power outage now i need to wait 7 seconds because i left, lol? and 7 second? what punishment that is? Are you just mocking us?
5. Nice match making btw, its like i'm the only one here tier 1, with my new light, not leveled, not played, handicapped against team with 5-6 tier 1 players on medium, and heavies, surrounded by new players who dont even know where to run and shoot, who dont have ears, not sure about hands, well they running, may be they use legs at least, i hope.
It would be nice to have better match maker, that takes more into account than just tier 1, which is so outdated. You just need to get some match score to get increase, which actually do not say at all about your skill, your skill in current mech, with current setup.
6. All those event are good, but its a sin. There are people running around in light mechs trying to get assist or kmmd or something ASAP, and died one after another. Leaving team in bad shape. In the end online may be bigger, but it does not improve game experience it damages it. Its easier to get some group of good players, and play in teams in private lobby to get satisfaction from game. Cause random players from match making is so utterly useless - i got no words to describe.

Yes and as usually you should ignore any messages like that, so yes, make your new mech to sell and get money, there are a lot of people, even if half left, you still would have some money.

#2 Calebos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:30 AM

Absolute agreement with you. PGI noobs are just grinding money. There is no tech developement. So there is just one solution for this: to stop buying from them to stop their easy times with money. :)

#3 Calebos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:33 AM

BTW: I would like to support them as much as possible with my money but paying anything in this rubbish state of the product is nonsense.

#4 Mister Maf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 351 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:50 AM

With regards to #4, the penalty dramatically increases in severity with each consecutive violation. Accidentally hitting a teammate with an artillery strike or losing connection to the game will get you a slap on the wrist; accidentally hitting your entire team with an artillery strike in the following match earns you ten minutes in the time out box — speaking from experience. The penalty system is actually one of the things they got right, imo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users