6 replies to this topic

#1 Reyk

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:14 AM

Hi community,

thanks for clicking on my post. My name is Reyk and I recently rediscovered MWO as the great fun it is. Now I am looking for a unit to share this experience with.

About me:
I played the **** out of Mech Warrior 3 and 4 and played MWO from beta. Though, I stopped playing when the Clans arrived and was frustrated because I couldn't afford any of those new shiny things.
I started again some two weeks ago and like the noob I am I accidentally joined Clan Diamond Shark, while I am in my heart an IS-guy (still, Diamond Shark is the best Clan). I'm currently a deserter until tomorrow evening.

I can adequately communicate in English, German and Nerd and while my CV officially lists other languages as well, they are not a viable option to communicate without the help of hands and feet. I'm living in Germany and I would usually be online in the timeframe from ~19:00 - 23:30 MET. Oh and I like cats.

What I am looking for:
I would like to join a unit with a focus on enjoying the game and having fun.
My professional and personal life doesn't allow me to play for vast amounts of time and also not very regularly. It would be perfect, if I could just go online at any time in the evening and could join nice people for faction warfare or group play or just derping around.

Cheers!

#2 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:42 PM

Well English is the only language you have to speak in my unit. :P
We are a casual faction play unit here at Midgard inc.
Also would like to have some more Europeans in my unit cause we kinda not have a lot of those.
Anyways for more info about my unit look here: https://mwomercs.com...86-midgard-inc/
Also if you wanna group up as well go to teamspeak to here: Housemarik.enjinvoice.com

#3 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:21 PM

Or you can try rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com and become a cobra. We'be slithered out way into every IS house so you can be a part of the unit while farming rewards in every IS faction plus mercenary. Always lotsa people in TS, just need a sense of humor and no sense of self preservation. Of I'm calling a drop we push. A LOT. :)

#4 Jet Black Dog

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:18 PM

View PostReyk, on 20 March 2018 - 07:14 AM, said:

....Oh and I like cats.

What I am looking for:
I would like to join a unit with a focus on enjoying the game and having fun.
My professional and personal life doesn't allow me to play for vast amounts of time and also not very regularly. It would be perfect, if I could just go online at any time in the evening and could join nice people for faction warfare or group play or just derping around.

Cheers!

Hey, nice to meet ya, Reyk - I know a few German units - not that that sounds necessary, but is a good place to start, time zone play time wise.
The cobra's are nice folks, definitely an option, but what i always recommend going to the " common grounds" of the original MWO teamspeak public server , Comstar. I personally discourage people from hiding in smaller communities until they ve 'shopped around' and met people.
Anyway, add to your list of options - comstar teamspeak is address 54.172.1.90 ( no password ) - there will be a good few people on most of the time - it's quite large old and chaotic - but there's enough outgoing people there, someone's bound to say hi - or better yet do so yourself.
If you want to make use of my " rolodex" - I play on and off but , been here a while, you'll likely see me and some other random lunatics in the " browncoats allied mercenary units" section ( one of which units is german ) - roll by and give us a rowdy howdy.

#5 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:44 AM

View Postnaterist, on 20 March 2018 - 11:58 PM, said:

try swinging by the comstar hub: na1.mech-connect.net

were g-nx, and were primarily IS mercs (sometimes were dirty clanners). were normally active between 8-12pm est, 5-9pm pst.

chill, though we do have mech requirements for fw, and our focus IS fw. you can learn a bit more here: https://gnx.enjin.com/
however, if your interested, youll get a much better feel for who we are and how we do things by just hopping in channel and asking if we have a spot. often were running a full 12 man with a line, but it isnt unheard of for us to run 2 12 mans simultaneously once or twice or so in one week if everyone is on at once. were on most days, not any real requirements to join, but promotions require a handful of accomplishments to be achieved. swing by and check us out.

we strive for more structure, more fun, more BS'ng amongst friends, and not really into drama.

#6 Tsula

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 516 posts
  • LocationNew Alavon

Posted 23 March 2018 - 05:24 AM

Hello we are a Davion Loyal unit and all about fun with some compitive aspects.
Please feel free to look at are web page for more info.

http://502ndpanzer.enjin.com

#7 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 760 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:20 AM

Hey Reyk,
Wenn Du möchtest kannst Du gerne mal bei uns vorbeischauen. Wir sind Blue Vengeance - Naglfars Journey, eine FRR Loyalisteneinheit mit Focus auf Spass und Blödsinn. 100% Casual, keine Competetiveeinheit. Hier:

https://www.blue-vengeance.de/home/

ganz oben im Teamspeak Tab findest Du die TS Daten. Normalerweise ist jeden Abend irgendjemand aufm TS, Du kannst mich auch gern so mal anschreiben.
Ich wurd mich freuen mal von Dir zu hören,
Cyrilis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users