I May Yet Return

4 replies to this topic

#1 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:15 PM

I have been playing MWO casually since December of 2013. I played both QP and FP. I started out as an IS independent merc. Got sick of being stomped by Clan players. Sold all my IS mechs to finance my Omnimechs. Eventually I got burned out on FP, started to play QP only. Started buying IS Mechs last year and continued to buy this year.

Inexplicably I feel drawn back to FP as a Clanner. I need time to grind C-Bills and GXP to outfit my Clan Mech/Omnimechs.

As far as a drop deck I am still trying to figure that out. I have a loyalty Kit Fox, a Ebon Jaguar B,a Warhawk-C, a Storm Crow Prime, 4 Highlander llCs including the Keeper, almost all of the Direwolves, an Orion llC Skool, a Mad Cat MK2-B, 4 Supernovas including the Broiler,a Hellbringer-A, a Timberwolf-S,and finally the Sun Spider Hero( Name???)

Any suggestions? Anything you know from experience?

Edited by Spare Parts Bin, 21 March 2018 - 06:19 AM.

#2 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:37 AM

View PostSpare Parts Bin, on 20 March 2018 - 07:15 PM, said:

I have been playing MWO casually since December of 2013. I played both QP and FP. I started out as an IS independent merc. Got sick of being stomped by Clan players. Sold all my IS mechs to finance my Omnimechs. Eventually I got burned out on FP, started to play QP only. Started buying IS Mechs last year and continued to buy this year.

Inexplicably I feel drawn back to FP as a Clanner. I need time to grind C-Bills and GXP to outfit my Clan Mech/Omnimechs.

As far as a drop deck I am still trying to figure that out. I have a loyalty Kit Fox, a Ebon Jaguar B,a Warhawk-C, a Storm Crow Prime, 4 Highlander llCs including the Keeper, almost all of the Direwolves, an Orion llC Skool, a Mad Cat MK2-B, 4 Supernovas including the Broiler,a Hellbringer-A, a Timberwolf-S,and finally the Sun Spider Hero( Name???)

Any suggestions? Anything you know from experience?

Well you could do a decent dakka deck wit the Mk2B and the orion2c, youll need to use a pahrana to give you more tonnage for a med mech but that is where id start.

#3 Spare Parts Bin

• Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:32 PM

I neglected to mention I have a Linebacker Redline as well. That might do great as a Raider.

#4 DarkFhoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Terror
  • The Terror
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:29 AM

If you want to stand half chance . Visit meta mechs and mech specs to check out all your fave mech suggestions.

Which of your clan mechs are fully 91 skill node unlocked try to only use those for invasion . maxing out tonnage is not nearly as important as maxing out skills.
I would also suggest stick a hero mech into that deck for some cool cash payout at the end .

For scouting . A missile boat Storm Crow or Huntsman with maxed skills .

#5 Spare Parts Bin

• Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 01:19 PM

View PostDarkFhoenix, on 04 April 2018 - 05:29 AM, said:

If you want to stand half chance . Visit meta mechs and mech specs to check out all your fave mech suggestions.

Which of your clan mechs are fully 91 skill node unlocked try to only use those for invasion . maxing out tonnage is not nearly as important as maxing out skills.
I would also suggest stick a hero mech into that deck for some cool cash payout at the end .

For scouting . A missile boat Storm Crow or Huntsman with maxed skills .

I have a bunch of skilled Clan Mechs/Omnimechs. It seems the missions are hard one time and easy the next or vice versa.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users