Mechbays For Cbills.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Alickszander

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 05:07 AM

As a F2P player I am super limited by the amount of mech bays I can have and the frequency I can obtain more.

I would suggest mech bays be purchasable for Cbills for around 7,000,000 Cbills each.

I think that price is fair as F2P players will have to grind to buy the mech bays in addition to the mechs and players who are spending real $$ usually get mech bays included on their purchases anyway. I'm not saying remove mech bay purchases for MC, just add a Cbill option.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:46 AM

I could agree. Though at the moment you can already grind for some.... what is it, 32 mechbays? Surely more.... by playing faction play.

Under "Mercenary" and the 13 different factions are numerous "ranks", several of these ranks (including the second to fourth rank of each faction) has a mech bay that you can acquire for the 'grind'. And those first few ranks are actually not much of a grind provided that FP is reasonably active.

From the sound of it, the upcoming Solaris will also be featuring earnable mechbays.

So these won't take from your cbills, but they will trade "playing the game" for mech slots to fill.

I hope this helps in the mean time. Between this and events, you'll find your way to numerous free mechbays. Out of the 286+ mechbays I have, I might have paid for maybe three/fourths of them.

(And I've barely even gotten much in the way of unlocks in faction play due to not playing it much, so there's a lot more I could get for free. Most of my free bays were from events.)

#3 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:54 PM

I'm at 46 bays, paid for about 32 of them, the rest were earned or purchased with event MC when they were on sale for 150 each. I still have 5 empty since I'm busy skilling out what I have now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users