1 reply to this topic

#1 Phearless047

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 40 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 24 March 2018 - 08:47 AM

So, I made this unit back when I was an active EVE player, and I'm no longer with the corp by the same name in that game, much less even actively play EVE anymore...

ANYHOW.... so, I'm looking to leave this nameplate behind.
I'd like to find a unit that doesn't mind that I won't be super-active, quite all the time. I'll play when I have the time, though, but I'm a househusband, have custody of my kids (ugh... teenagers), and I'm in business for myself. Medically retired from the real-life Army, and on the West Coast.
I'm not super-good at the game, but I have my moments where I can pull of some pretty impressive stunts. Open to advice and constructive criticism, but intolerant of toxicity... I'm playing this game to enjoy it, not to be yelled at by elitists.

I came to MWO from the old Battletech tabletop game, so I know about the lore and what-not. Always been aligned with Davion, so I'm definitely looking for a group with FedSun loyalty. Mostly, I do quickplay and Faction scouting missions, but open to other stuff. Yes, I have a headset and I've got Pidgin and TeamSpeak installed if that matters.

Thanks for reading my post, and I hope to find a good group of easygoing Davions to play with :)

#2 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:40 PM

Phearless047, you sound like the perfect candidate for us in the 8th Davion Guard.

You have basically described most of our lives to a T.

I'm the CO, and we're small and only moderately active for the same reasons you listed, though we have long had dreams of recruiting others just like us, where we all play when we can, and none of us get upset at anyone else when we can't. Posted Image

See our recruiting post here. And hit me up if that sounds like what you're looking for!

Cheers!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users