Looking For Active Unit

6 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Deslok

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:29 AM

I have been playing this game off and on for a little while now and heavily back into it. I play 4-5 times per week if not more, team player, and just want to have fun. I have played Battle Tech since pen and paper days and even the first Mech Warrior game years and years ago. I look forward to hearing for a unit that is active and works well together. I have a mic/TeamSpeak

Richard R.
Lord Deslok

#2 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:53 AM

Well my unit is active around 2200 GMT towards 0300 GMT as it peaks.
Midgard Incorporated is a Marik loyalist unit (now forced to join steiner and soon clan to do faction play) so yeah our focus is on faction play mainly.

Here is all the info you might want and if you got questions don't hesitate. ;)
https://mwomercs.com...86-midgard-inc/

#3 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:14 PM

Head Hunters Of Davion is a Davion loyalist unit running both "casual" and "organized" regiments. How about hopping onto ts3.hhod.com:7345 and dropping with us a few times to see if we're a good fit for what you expect from a unit?

Edited by Horseman, 28 March 2018 - 01:20 PM.

#4 Mogney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 492 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:37 PM

Similar. Haven't played before a few days ago in about 18 months. Looking for a guild with an active teamspeak that plays in FW. I have a strong preference for IS. Mostly north American primetime. Once upon a time i was good at this game (Rising Storm, Antares Scorpions) but have no desire to be that committed anymore.

#5 Wolf McNish

• PipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:13 PM

Well we aren't a guild.........;) but we a group that loves to have fun and not take ourselves to seriously.
We also don't tell everyone what to run, and leave people to find what fits them best.

So if you want to have fun, don't take yourself too seriously, and want too many regs, (which I'm not sure even exist, save for don't be a **** and don't just call others hackers on the chat), why not take a look at Cobra Command aka CBR, we have everything from loyalists to Mercs, mainly IS at the moment.
We also run 12 men with friends from other units and have plaers both from europe and the US. Usualy someone is on most of the time.

Our TS is rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com just drop by and have a chat.

P.S Hello Alex

#6 Ivor

• PipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Referee
  • CS 2023 Referee
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:37 PM

The 601st is recruiting. No mic required but you will need Discord. We're focused on growth and Faction Play and have solid relationships with many of the top teams. We're not exactly a competitive unit, but we like to do well. We tend toward the Clan side right now, but have run IS in the past. The only thing we ask is that you be an active player, and listen to calls, and be willing to improve. Along those lines, we'll also be starting up unit training sessions fairly soon.

Feel free to hop in our Discord and try us out: https://discord.gg/rygDEUq

#7 Mogney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 492 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:49 PM

That all sounds good, I just have never found a clan deck that I find all that fun to play. Of course my IS stable is much larger.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users