No replies to this topic

#1 Deeber

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 90 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:02 PM

If you're shopping for a new light mech, you might be interested in an overview of light mech cockpits that I've put together. In this video, I take a look at the 18 light mechs currently in the game, describe their cockpits one by one, and then look briefly at a few mechs from other weight classes that have good cockpit views. (I have at least one variant of every light mech chassis, but considerably fewer mediums, heavies, and assaults, so that last bit is just based on my personal collection of mechs.)

If you're new to MWO and leaning towards light mechs, you might also be interested in some advice I prepared for new light pilots. This video covers some basic points that I'd learned about the game after several months of play, and would have found helpful when starting out. The video's a year old now (I didn't get around to publicising it at the time), but the advice is fairly general, so most of it still applies.

Sorry about the low sound levels in my videos; you'll probably need to turn up the volume on your headphones or speakers. Amateur video producer at work. Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users