Headhunters Marlette Military: New Unit Rising; Recruitment Open To All!

2 replies to this topic

#1 LastActionHobbit

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationBristol, UK.

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:01 PM

Greetings Mechwarriors!

After an enjoyable early career with the HHPG I am now pleased to be in command of the newly re-commissioned Headhunters Marlette Military mercenary corps; join us during GMT evening's and weekends!

The HHMM welcomes all players new and old and has something to offer both camps.

For those just thinking of joining a unit you'll be glad to hear that:

-Our #1 aim is to be friendly and supportive; we want to help players and each other improve our game.

-We're fun focused; winning is always going to be the aim of each game but positivity is key. Consider us a social bunch :-).

-We don't do salt; no need to expect any online negativity or angst here!

Existing players will be pleased to hear:

-This is a voice-comms only unit, everyone has a working microphone!

-We try to focus on co-ordinated drops to maximise our effectiveness.

-We've specifically setup HHMM as a recruitment unit: we drop alongside the more experienced HHPG group regularly and those that prove themselves will have the option of joining our 'veteran' unit in time.

Additionally we have a regular training night each Thursday in private lobbies where we focus on a specific aspect of game/teamplay or to give ourselves time to experiment with new loadouts. For players that like either faster paced hit and run type gameplay or are chasing that satisfying rolling brawl then you'll be glad to hear that's where we sit although all styles are welcome.

So: what are you waiting for! Ask any questions you may have here, add me as a friend in game, and come join us on our Teamspeak Server (details in my sig) every night from 8pm; if I'm not around then other members will be happy to have you along!

Edited by LastActionHobbit, 30 March 2018 - 12:26 PM.

#2 LastActionHobbit

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationBristol, UK.

Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:00 AM

A big thanks to the people who dropped with us last night; enough combined that we almost had a twelve person team.

Over the coming few weeks join us either some some quick play drop or for a 'tour of the factions' as we bounce between contracts collecting free mech bays for all by attaining Rank 2 in as many factions as possible.

#3 Rebel Ace Fryslan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 439 posts
  • LocationAd Astra

Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:23 PM

We will be joining any time you want us to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users