Order Of The Aasimar [Asmr]

3 replies to this topic

#1 Hruodland von Bacharach

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:56 PM

Greeting Mechwarriors,
To all who are looking to prove themselves to a purpose greater then themselves. We are warriors of the old way. We are the decedents from the Golden Age, of Star League. We stand as a shield between the innocent and those who would bring destruction. We harken unto the ideals that made the Golden Age of Man golden. If these ideals speak to you then make yourself know.

Who we are:
The Order of the Aasimar is a band that can trace its lineage back to the SLDF. Formed from the survivors of the 151st Royal Battlemech Division. We hold ourselves to I higher cause than mere money, though it does help, and that is that through team work and coordination we can overcome an aggressor to those that can’t defend themselves. After all someone must stand in the breach and stop the would-be tyrants. We are a loyalist unit to House Davion. We will not judge any walks of life who wish to take up our banner, yes even those from the Capellan Confederation. Being from Davion we are primarily English speaking.

Order of the Aasimar AFFS Regiment Info:

Unit: Order of the Aasimar [ASMR]
CO: Hruodland von Bacharach
XO: William the Conqueror

Comms: N/A, In game VOIP
Language: English
Time Zones: Any (Currently EST and CST)
Active: Yes (Casual)
Unit Motto: “Una stamus, dividui cadimus”

Started as a group of friends who played BattleTech together. Now we blow ‘Mechs up together in video games. We do work to have fun, so we keep it a causal play style. Our goal isn’t to be the best MWO unit out there but to kick ***, take names, and have fun doing it.

#2 Mechwarrior85

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 01:47 PM

Hello, what are the recruitment requirements for your unit? I am a fairly new player with only a couple mechs, about halfway into T4, but making good progress on getting to T3. I am looking for more coordination in games however, finding quick play frustrating, and would absolutely represent Davion with integrity. I'm +1 from EST, and play about 2-3 hours a day typically. Over a couple mistake accounts, I've got about 160 hours played cumulatively. Can be available for organized goings on with proper notice, and will always give proper notice if I cannot commit to an event as well. Looking forward to any info you may have, thank you for your time!

Mechwarrior85

#3 Hruodland von Bacharach

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 06:59 AM

Our requirements aren't much as we are in the process of growing slowly. Most of us are friends in real life and play when our jobs and computers allow us to. I know all to well the pain of Quick Play. I am on sporadically through the day where as William is on normally around 11am CST.

#4 Hruodland von Bacharach

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:13 AM

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/cnhn7KR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users