Where Is Balance ?

7 replies to this topic

#1 Kompleks Ognevoi Podderzhki 320

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:12 PM

So, where is the balance for which you were chasing? Have you seen a map of war records on the planets? Out of 10 fights, 2 clans win. Units that were previously in the TOP, pilots who take places in the top ten - twenty and experience from 3 to 5 years of the game, with great effort kill those who play the floor of the year. In fact: for 4 drops the clans can be scratched by machine guns and drop artillery against 40 - 60 tons
Or shoot with medium tonage VS at 100 tons Inner Sphere from the distance ... 400 - 500 on Siege. In general, the last time I bought something in this game. I already said half a year ago that almost twenty experienced players are on the verge between what to throw the game? They abandoned. Now chatting with the players, I understand that there are more of them now.

#2 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:59 AM

if you need to find balance http://janeshealthyk...tressful-times/

the balance is in your skills and ability to group up.

there are basically 1001 ways to mess up your IS build, which many Is pilots successfully manage to do.
Clan builds only have like 101 ways you can mess them up and still many manage to do that fine as well.

get friends,with brains, build proper mechs coordinate and

Edited by Lily from animove, 11 April 2018 - 12:00 PM.

#3 Kompleks Ognevoi Podderzhki 320

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

Posted Image

View PostLily from animove, on 11 April 2018 - 11:59 AM, said:

if you need to find balance http://janeshealthyk...tressful-times/

the balance is in your skills and ability to group up.

there are basically 1001 ways to mess up your IS build, which many Is pilots successfully manage to do.
Clan builds only have like 101 ways you can mess them up and still many manage to do that fine as well.

get friends,with brains, build proper mechs coordinate and

About skill - I am from IREX (playing with IREX 2.5 years). Playing 4 years most of time on FP. About friends: Now when I connect to game after 30 min - 1 hour I have many invites to group for playing on FP from diferetns clan - units. About screen shot: with out arty strike or cool shots or LRMs. Date - 04.10.2018 Quik Play match.

Edited by Kompleks Ognevoi Podderzhki 320, 11 April 2018 - 01:28 PM.

#4 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:15 AM

If you do have skill, and your unit too, then you would win more than 2 out of 10 matches with clanmechs.

#5 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:23 AM

View PostKompleks Ognevoi Podderzhki 320, on 10 April 2018 - 01:12 PM, said:

So, where is the balance for which you were chasing? Have you seen a map of war records on the planets? Out of 10 fights, 2 clans win. Units that were previously in the TOP, pilots who take places in the top ten - twenty and experience from 3 to 5 years of the game, with great effort kill those who play the floor of the year. In fact: for 4 drops the clans can be scratched by machine guns and drop artillery against 40 - 60 tons
Or shoot with medium tonage VS at 100 tons Inner Sphere from the distance ... 400 - 500 on Siege. In general, the last time I bought something in this game. I already said half a year ago that almost twenty experienced players are on the verge between what to throw the game? They abandoned. Now chatting with the players, I understand that there are more of them now.

As usual OP minmax abusers ultra sealclubber units start changing sides due to an event or max out farming others follow to not getting farmed that hard. Allways was this way nothing new here....has actually nothing to do with balance but rather with the FP system not accounting for ppl are just plain old selfish !*??>#.
And with Loyalists beeing now completely meaningless this trend will increase even more.

#6 LordFatman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:32 AM

since they nerfed all clan weapons to crap they should buff all clan mechs armor so they can take a hit and mg should not strip armor in 3 seconds

#7 The Basilisk

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:30 AM

View PostLordFatman, on 12 April 2018 - 02:32 AM, said:

since they nerfed all clan weapons to crap they should buff all clan mechs armor so they can take a hit and mg should not strip armor in 3 seconds

Sorry dude, but I can't put it in an other way.
If you pilot a clan heavy with dakka, atms or laser vomit and you don't outdamage an IS mech of same class by factor 1.2 to 1.5 you need to LTP. Posted Image

#8 B0oN

• 2,870 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 06:11 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 12 April 2018 - 12:15 AM, said:

If you do have skill, and your unit too, then you would win more than 2 out of 10 matches with clanmechs.

Coffin meets nail ...
Here is your hammer, Lily :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users