Returning Player. Looking To Reclaim My Status Among The Falcons

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tetryon88

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:59 PM

Been gone a long time and finally decided to give the game another shot and found I enjoyed the changes made. Now I'm looking to get back with a unit with good cohesion. I'm on the Eastern timezone and play usually anytime after 6pm my time. Active on voice comms and have most of the old clan wave variants ready to go. I stopped playing while you still needed 3x of each mech tiype to master so my roster is pretty specific, but I'm always up for making adjustments.

Currenty I have:

3x Kit Foxes
3x Novas,
3x Summoners
3x Hellbringers
3x Timber Wolves
3x Dire Wolves
2x Mad Dogs

and a small assortment of non clan tech.

I'm more than willing to hop on voice comms for interviews if that's a thing. Been a real while so not sure what to expect out of units these days.

#2 GohanF22

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 2
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:32 PM

Are you still looking for a clan?

#3 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:17 PM

I am just 2 games into my probationary period after switching from Clan Nova Cat to Clan Steel Viper. I would switch to Clan Jade Falcon if I could join a unit.

#4 D1SCIPLE

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 03:37 AM

Hello Spare Parts Bin please add MW Bandit on the game and lets get together. I would love for you to jump with ID, your experience would be a benefit to us. We are trying to get into the faction scene and usually do a lot of quick play. Caveman777 is the Khan of the ID unit, I am SaKhan and Lore Master, any lore questions I can point out any resource materials for lore. We communicate mainly on Discord when you add me I will be able to provide the link. Even if you choose not to join ID we will be glad to play with you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users