4 replies to this topic

#1 Rosscoe

• PipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 73 posts
  • LocationCrazy Canuck Land!

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:31 PM

Seriously just gave away a match cause my atlas got stuck in terrain between the platform and the trains on the ground floor while trying to run off the ledge near the spawn point.

#2 DFM

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 261 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:52 PM

PGI, PLS Fix bad piloting?

#3 Omaha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 559 posts
  • LocationAnywhere

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:16 AM

It's not all bad piloting... Is a mistake necessarily bad piloting? Bad piloting I would consider different.

Anyways, there is some issues with things on that map that I've seen. (Rubberbandding effect on small ledge changes. Rubberbanding effect on rubbing objects within the map.)

Edited by Omaha, 18 April 2018 - 12:18 AM.

#4 DFM

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 261 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:00 AM

View PostOmaha, on 18 April 2018 - 12:16 AM, said:

It's not all bad piloting... Is a mistake necessarily bad piloting? Bad piloting I would consider different.

Anyways, there is some issues with things on that map that I've seen. (Rubberbandding effect on small ledge changes. Rubberbanding effect on rubbing objects within the map.)

Yes, falling off a ledge and getting stuck between said ledge and railcar is bad piloting.
I got wedged into a space that I THOUGHT was big enough for me to get through. It wasn't, I lost. I'm not gonna blame PGI for that.

The other things you mention? yeah those are a issue. In hindsight, I've seen it once. On the mound of rocks/dirt/whatever, but I chalked it up to regular rubber banding, not specific to that.

#5 Dfeeds

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:21 PM

Not to revive an older thread but I saw two mechs get stuck in mid air after using JJs today in mechfactory. The mechs literally just would get stuck floating in place and not be able to turn around. Worked in my favor but they were definitely glitches and not just getting stuck where you can't fit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users