Spectating And Setting Up Grand Duels

2 replies to this topic

#1 Warprince85

Rookie

• Trinary Nova Captain
  • Trinary Nova Captain
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLeading the Red Wolf Elite deep in the Inner Sphere...

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:37 PM

I'm absolutely in love with Solaris Arena play..My heart pounds every match. one of my few issues is with spectating other players matches is it possible to do that yet? Also when I take a tough loss there is no way to arrange a proper follow up round.

#2 Rick T Dangerous

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 354 posts
  • LocationExactly above Earth's center

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:52 AM

According to the patch notes, spectating will be available when there's a top ELO crowd. Personally I'd love to be able to choose from different ELO brackets, because I expect low ELO matches to be much more fun to watch. Like rodeo clowns riding battlemechs.

#3 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:35 AM

Maybe they should just make the first 10 of every division watchable instead of only people with a certain ELO rating.

I also agre with Rick that the lower tier matches might be much more fun to watch. Sure the top ELO player might be the best but they are also super effective what meants that the match is over very quickly.
The best guy I ever fought had 30+ wins to no losses and it was basicly a "click to delete mech" game. Sure very effective but I don't belive that it would be fun to watch.
Matches where you don't know the outcome after the first shot...thats where it becomes interesting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users