3 replies to this topic

#1 Pineapple Salad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 142 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:38 AM

I played 7-8 matches in Div 6 today, but my match count only shows 4. I also haven't gotten ACC rewards or elo points for more than 4 matches. What gives?

#2 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:31 AM

The server updates some of the data only every 15min. So you sometimes have to wait till it works.
Also before the first two quickfix patches matches where not counted correctly for me too.

ACC is only rewarded, if I see that right, when you win a match or at least shoot out lots of components.
Components are the best way of income from what I can tell.

#3 Pineapple Salad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 142 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:38 AM

I played the games several hours ago. Wen't to do some household chores and came back, the games still haven't registered.

I have won all my games, though almost all of them were by straight up ct kill and no other damage.

#4 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:02 AM

Strange, I don't have that problem anymore since the first hotfix patch. Have you tried to repair your installation?
If that dosn't work I would contact support as this problem should have been solved.

As for kills...dosn't matter how you win, CT, both sides, legs, headshots, all fair game and shouldn't have any impact on the game registring your win or not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users