1 reply to this topic

#1 Hexeter

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 21 April 2018 - 09:29 AM

I've been playing Solaris since Launch and in the first week played in Three Divisions. What I and my Duo Partner are noticing is a significant lack of variety in our Opponents so far. Last evening (Friday April 20) was our best night so far for Matchmaking and at the height of it there were only 4 other Players queued up. That means we faced the same Duo time and time again to the point where we would switch Divisions just to see different folks but even doing that we were lucky to find 2 other people who were playing in our Division.

I freely admit that I am terrible at MWO. I'm the very definition of a Casual Gamer and as a Result my ELO is probably as low as is humanly possible. Is this why we are having such a hard time finding a variety of Opponents? In our Three hours of Solaris Play we say 8 other Players across three Divisions and two of those forced us onto European Servers where we played with 250+ Ping.

#2 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 10:52 AM

I have pretty much the same situation here on the EU side. Hardly any 2v2 teams, mostly playing on US servers and my ELO...isn't that a dog (read "My ELO is terrible too).
My friend and I also often jump between divisions to find a game in teammode.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users