7 replies to this topic

#1 Chryckan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 301 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:35 AM

Something strange happened just now.

I opened a supply cache and one of the four thingamabobs that show you what you got was just black and white with no text or content. Unfortunately, if didn't think to take a screen shot.

So was it bugged or is it possible to get a cache with only three things in it?

On an unrelated note, how come you only get clan gear in the caches? With the exception of 2 decals, 1 narc and 1 flamer, I've only gotten clan gear.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:43 AM

View PostChryckan, on 23 April 2018 - 03:35 AM, said:

Something strange happened just now.

I opened a supply cache and one of the four thingamabobs that show you what you got was just black and white with no text or content. Unfortunately, if didn't think to take a screen shot.

So was it bugged or is it possible to get a cache with only three things in it?

On an unrelated note, how come you only get clan gear in the caches? With the exception of 2 decals, 1 narc and 1 flamer, I've only gotten clan gear.

I've only gotten IS gear.... as a Clan mech.

Couldn't tell you what that last thing was but it sounds bugged.

Bolt ons tend to be hidden among your mechs in the new bolt on part of the camo specs. Earned one for a Firestarter while playing as a Dire Wolf.

#3 Chryckan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 301 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:45 AM

View PostKoniving, on 23 April 2018 - 04:43 AM, said:

I've only gotten IS gear.... as a Clan mech.

Couldn't tell you what that last thing was but it sounds bugged.

Bolt ons tend to be hidden among your mechs in the new bolt on part of the camo specs. Earned one for a Firestarter while playing as a Dire Wolf.

But can you get bolt on when playing QP? Thought that was only from solaris matches.

Edited by Chryckan, 23 April 2018 - 09:48 AM.

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:51 AM

View PostChryckan, on 23 April 2018 - 09:45 AM, said:

But can you get bolt on when playing QP? Thought that was only from solaris matches.

Well that was a Solaris crate. Didn't know they had separate ones.

#5 ClockworkDragon

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 12:02 PM

I got a "rare"b supply cache that said iy would have 2 cockpit items, it had 1, and 3 weapon systems. I did get a dropship cockpit item, so I'm happy

#6 DFM

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 261 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 12:42 PM

View PostClockworkDragon, on 23 April 2018 - 12:02 PM, said:

I got a "rare"b supply cache that said iy would have 2 cockpit items, it had 1, and 3 weapon systems. I did get a dropship cockpit item, so I'm happy

I've gotten 3, but they've all been common. I'm not opening any until i get something of a different rarity.

#7 Throe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:15 PM

Are we to understand that the yellow colored Solaris ACC accumulation rewards for each division are of top quality? And if so, why are they rewarding me with crap? If not, then why are they yellow? Shouldn't they be colored according to the quality of the contents? Yeah, I have all kinds of questions. It would be nice to have more information regarding how supply crate contents are determined.

#8 BruisedMech

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:44 PM

View PostThroe, on 23 April 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

It would be nice to have more information regarding how supply crate contents are determined.

Wouldn't it now? Why would PGI explain the mechanics of a new in-game system before or during its launch? I've watched the NGNG videos. They only left me with questions...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users