Solaris 7 Map Feedback

4 replies to this topic

#1 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 760 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:55 AM

Hey everyone,
I have opened this threat to compile map feedback on the solaris maps. Sif you like something especially or think some thing needs improvement. Here is the place to post constructive feedback!

here are my 2c:

- Ishiyama Caves. LOVE IT just LOVE IT!
- Mech factory: Yes, good map, but Mech(?) Factory? its more like a storage hall. good to fight anyway, but I had expeted more 'factory'
- Boreal Beach: I thin this needs some longitudinal features, like walls or trenches. from one spawn to the other. There should be at least a way to approach a longranger if you are in a brawler
- Liao Jungle: good map, but I have FPS drops here...

Edited by Cyrilis, 28 April 2018 - 02:57 AM.

#2 Lightfoot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,610 posts
  • LocationOlympus Mons

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:14 AM

Add some bigger maps. Players are just bringing one short range loadout and brawling. That will get old real fast. A few bigger maps would mix everything up from load-outs to the variety of useful mechs.

#3 Sonork

Rookie

• The Fang
  • The Fang
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 03:59 PM

Jungle and stadium are my 2 favorite maps. Well rounded with varied play styles.

Caves and Mech factory maps are alright but suffer from sometimes needing to search for your opponent. Also gives pilots who run away and poke ample opportunities to do so. Which can lead to annoying drawn out matches.

Boreal Reach. It's okay playwise but the lighting effects are godawful.

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:39 PM

Each map already has a dedicated thread here: https://mwomercs.com...2-map-feedback/

#5 Throe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 01:26 AM

[removed by user]

Edited by Throe, 05 October 2023 - 11:04 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users