61 replies to this topic

#61 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:32 AM

Judging by a lot of cheese ballistic builds doing the rounds at the moment there's a very good reason for legging. Many people are still foolishly putting what ammo they have brought in there. Not only can you remove their weapons ammo but an ammo explosion will transfer to the ST. Potentially giving a triple whammy of removing ammo (weapon viability) crippling manoeuvrability and possibly taking out a Xl in the process.

#62 Dartangan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:54 AM

Anyone using the term "cheese build" is in here whining when they should be playing, probably losing alot, and getting better.

Of course certain builds are going to emerge on the top and be prevalent among the top players. The mechs don't drive themselves, and there's a lot more to it. Took me a large handful of buttwhuppings before I climbed to currently rank 12 in Div 4 at the moment. And I have much work to do if I want to climb higher. That's PVP. This is everything I expected and wanted for Solaris since Summer of 2012.

I don't understand all the complaints, whoever thinks D4 is nothing but a legfest probably hasn't spent sufficient time in there to realize what's going on. They're complaining in here when, if they want to get good, they should be refining their mechs/tactics/attitude in game.

...and that's where I'm headed back to. These forums and the vocal minority in here will never cease to amaze me.

The losses hurt, the wins feel good. No one to blame but yourself. Man I love this new mode. No PUGS on the team to worry about.... I don't know what you're whining about man.

AND... when they make whatever adjustments they do between seasons... The folks who work with the new set of variables and build their most efficient killing machines will be farming wins, gaining sponsors for doing so and farming more fun, cbills, fame, etc...

...and there will always be people in here screaming "nerf the cheese" for whatever reason. It's PVP, people don't have to drive what you want them to. They won't stand still and let you shoot them. Whining in here to "nerf the cheese" won't fix anything, because it'll just make something else better for more sore losers to come in here and whine about...

...back to the Solaris bloodbath.

-Dart

Edited by Dartangan, 11 May 2018 - 08:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users