Supply Cache Lied To Me.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Pahrias

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:54 PM

Got a rare loot crate for my first one since the change, and it said get some mech equipment and TWO guaranteed cockpit items.
Yet all i got were lrm5, 10, 15 and a dream catcher. now i admit my math skills are not great, but that seems like only ONE cockpit item to me.

FIX please PGI.

Edited by Pahrias, 24 April 2018 - 12:55 PM.

#2 Pahrias

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 190 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:44 AM

and again.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:30 PM

How are so many people getting these rare and ultra rare lootboxes in the first place? I'm just getting commons...

#4 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:58 AM

@ Pahrias --- That is a heck of a bad Bug... Hold off on opening more of your Supply Caches for a few. I had the bad feeling PGI messed something up, so I have avoided opening any of mine yet. :(

@ BTGbullseye --- Just give it time, and try not to be so quick to open what you have. The randomizer that gives out higher rarities should eventually give you some better Supply Caches. :huh:

As for me, I'm working on stacking up 105 or more of them myself before I go opening any. That should give PGI enough time to work out whatever Bugs still reside in their revamp of Supply Caches. Heck, I've already identified an alternate Bug that exists with the system, one which appears to be reflected in Consumables in the MechLab as well. :blink:

~D. V. "Got Bug? Wait for PGI's Fix. Pray it isn't too far in the future. That's all we can do." Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users