#1 Alexandros

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 153 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:46 AM

I live for the day when the crab will move to div 1 or 2 and the laughs will stop. And he fun fact is that the King crab is not a super assault but the maps allow sniping campers to decimate you before you reach them. Either add obstacles that fully cover mechs on ALL maps or put the crab with the rest of the 100ton assaults. So people who you play a king crab I have a message for you: You are not doing anything special you just exploit the defences of a mech and the range. So your stats are fake like your skills. Whoever finds this message salty ,drink water cause most of you think the same but you don't have the balls to post it. And no I'm not gonna build a King Crab to join this circus.

(A Bushwacker X1/Madcat II pilot)

Edited by Alexandros, 25 April 2018 - 05:08 AM.

#2 Daemon04

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationYou can google Mozartkugel or you can scan an Austrian.

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:45 AM

I totally agree that the divisions need to be revised. absolutely.

a light vs an assault and medium etc is kinda a no brainer to me.
light might face another medium but vs a heavy is more or less suicide.

i also like the fact that we needed to have a total of 7 divisions. divs 7 and 6 dont even have any clan mechs in it.
as others mentioned already that is meaning that this is totally balanced. /s

as im waiting for the division fixes and map fixes - urbie disappearing in the factory and the icy walls at boreal reach that mess up hitreg.

i just wanted to get in my favorite mech and play but that is for another time i guess.

#3 Alexandros

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 153 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:50 AM

The solution is simple 4 divisions, 1 per tonnage category and 1 mixed for the masochists. Rework the maps and pay per match. This is totally Beta Solaris.

Edited by Alexandros, 25 April 2018 - 11:50 AM.

#4 Throe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:21 PM

[removed by user]

Edited by Throe, 05 October 2023 - 11:00 AM.

#5 Lurm God

• PipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:17 AM

View PostAlexandros, on 25 April 2018 - 04:46 AM, said:

I live for the day when the crab will move to div 1 or 2 and the laughs will stop. And he fun fact is that the King crab is not a super assault but the maps allow sniping campers to decimate you before you reach them. Either add obstacles that fully cover mechs on ALL maps or put the crab with the rest of the 100ton assaults. So people who you play a king crab I have a message for you: You are not doing anything special you just exploit the defences of a mech and the range. So your stats are fake like your skills. Whoever finds this message salty ,drink water cause most of you think the same but you don't have the balls to post it. And no I'm not gonna build a King Crab to join this circus.

(A Bushwacker X1/Madcat II pilot)

Have you also not tried a Victor? I probably am 50, 50 Victor and KGC. Both seem just as viable and KGC gets countered by more mechs. EG shadowcat, commando and lesser extent wolfhound. Use some innovation. It really is not that hard. X1 can lightly counter a KGC if you know how to play it, so I don't see why you are stressed unless you are mindlessly running in the open?

Edited by Lurm God, 07 May 2018 - 06:20 AM.

#6 Lightfoot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,610 posts
  • LocationOlympus Mons

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:49 PM

These maps are all Brawler maps unless your mech goes 120 kph and the assault goes under 50 kph.

Think of the maps like a record on a turntable with the assault near the center and the faster mech on the outer rim. You will see the assault is barely moving to keep pace with the streaking faster mech. Same physics are at work on these miniature maps they made for Solaris 7. All the assault has to do is reach the center of the map and they are seconds from brawling range because they are closing at up to 3x relative speed. I wonder if the Devs realized this?

Now a lot of mediums and lights can reach these speeds, but many can't and if you are in a heavy mech, forget it you are brawling with 100 ton assaults period.

#7 Surn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 08 May 2018 - 11:47 PM

my very unique Roughneck can kill King Crabs if the enemy pilot isn't a crack shot.

#8 Martallica

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:46 AM

Yup , this needs to happen !

#9 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 12:39 AM

Posted Image

I GROW STRONG BY FEEDING OFF THE WEAK .YOU ARE ALL FOOD FOR MY KAIJU .

HA HA HA HA om nom nom nom

Edited by Pain G0D, 12 May 2018 - 12:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users