Are People Dumb Or What?

9 replies to this topic

#1 razenWing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:14 PM

Was just in a match where one ACH is going around backcoring everyone with medium laser. After having my back shoulder armorless and 50% (after about 3-4 shots), and observing that he's just shooting everyone else, I decided enough is enough.

I went after the backstabber with the intent to kill him.

But the whole team started screaming "OH NO, WHY YOU KILLING HIM?"

As I repeatedly explain that he's literally been shooting everyone in the back for a whole minute, a pretty well known player ___shooter___ told me "who gives a [Redacted], he will get the penalty after the match."

[Redacted] Who gives a [Redacted] if after the match you are dead by your own teammate's hand?

Then after the match, more ******* start telling people to report me because I was trying to kill the backstabber...

So I guess the appropriate action to do was to let that guy peck everyone in the back, and not do anything about it? [Redacted] How is it that there are people this dense?

Edited by draiocht, 25 April 2018 - 07:32 PM.
inappropriate language

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:39 PM

Do what you want, but within CoC. It is normally very hard to prove to the others that TK was justified. I would have TKed the guy too, but I know it would not be along the CoC, and I can potentially get punished for that.

#3 InspectorG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:41 PM

This is the kind of amateur level trollery you get with a niche, low population game.

Trolling Solo is pretty pointless. Half the players wouldnt even think he is trolling, just bad.

Real trolls here troll in Group with Units. More effort, usually better salt.

#4 FinnMcKool

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,600 posts
  • Locationunknown

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:42 PM

you dont need to worry about TKers , they will have a penalty and have to wait 3 or 4 sec.s before joining next match.
thatl learnem.

#5 razenWing

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:46 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 25 April 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

Do what you want, but within CoC. It is normally very hard to prove to the others that TK was justified. I would have TKed the guy too, but I know it would not be along the CoC, and I can potentially get punished for that.

What frustrates me is that, first shot, im like, ok it might be errant, after 2 MORE hits, I'm like, no way. So I turned, and he was shooting his ERML at at least 3-4 other people. I guess that's ok for the rest of them.

It frustrates the crap out of the me the psyche of the people. For the 6 other dood that wasn't touch, I get it... you weren't hit, so you have this illusion that he will stop and help you win the fight. Selfish, but ok, I understand.

But for the people that kept getting shot for the past minute???!???! Why don't you say anything to back me up? Or are you just so dense or apathetic about it? I don't get people man... wtf...

#6 Zergling

• The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 2,439 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:57 PM

If you need to ask, then yes... people are exceptionally dumb.

The average human being is an exceptionally stupid thing, and half the human race is dumber than even that.

#7 oldradagast

• Philanthropist
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:25 PM

I've never understood the troll mindset. It's like this warped admission that they suck at life, so they will instead wreck things for other people. They can get away with this stupid behavior online because there are no real consequences, but their continued existence is a damning indictment of the maturity and mental health of a depressingly large percentage of the population.

Edited by oldradagast, 25 April 2018 - 06:26 PM.

#8 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,703 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:41 PM

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 25 April 2018 - 07:25 PM.
griefing issue

#9 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:07 PM

"If you kill your enemies, they win" Posted Image

#10 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

In-game misconduct may be reported through the player context-menu on the scoreboard screen or by emailing moderation@mwomercs.com with any evidence and/or details available. Please be aware that retaliatory team damage will trigger the automated penalty system and may be investigated by game moderators as with any other misconduct. Further information may be found in the PGI Support Articles: https://mwomercs.com...-for-misconduct
[mod]Due to griefing discussion,
this thread is now closed.[/mod]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users