#1 Brendon Corbett

Rookie

• Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:02 AM

o7

Greetings fellow Jaguars

I've been an ultra casual player for a few years now, still only tier 4, mostly due to real life commitments, although being offset with real money purchases. I've always loved battetech and mech warrior and am looking to join a Smoke Jaguar unit. Extremely willing to adjust and learn in order to succeed, I have a few mechs and mech bays however I'll be the first to admit I was super lore heavy with builds and have a tendency to go for Prime and Clan mechs. It has been a very long while since I was in the know-how gritty details of what you should and should not use. Anyone willing to help teach and 'new' player (because basically I am in the online game) and help bring honor and victory to clan smoke jaguar, I am forever loyal to the jaguars.

I am a discord admin for several servers so I don't mind setting up another server for Smoke Jaguar.

Mostly trying to avoid being a solo lemming in faction play as in the past that has attracted the wrath of many quality players.

BlueViper8907

-----
Remember Franklin Osis, Father of his Clan. Three strengths he gave us: The jaguar's spring that brings the enemy down, The jaguar's claws that rend the enemy's heart, The jaguar's taste for the enemy's hot blood.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users