• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:39 AM

Posted Image

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Only the best warriors can join Odin in Valhalla where they will battle all day and feast all night for eternity!

The Basics

(As with the What Mech Challenge, you will never use any real world money to buy anything for or within this account)

So you believe that you are worthy?... Let us begin.

You will do the following exactly as instructed and then you will proceed no further until further instructions are presented:

1) Create a new MWO account (create a Gmail / Yahoo or other free email account if necessary).

2) In MWO, complete the Academy Basic Training; be sure to repeat Pilot Challenge 1 until you get gold (to receive the maximum C-Bill reward and the achievement).

3) After you have completed the Academy Basic Training, re-enter the Academy by selecting the 'Explore Academy' option. Once in the Academy, find Captain Adams and shoot him until he shoots back and kills you, you will earn the 'I Shot the Captain' and 'Killed by Captain Adams" achievements along with the associated C-Bill rewards.

4) Choose a division in Solaris 7, remember that the higher divisions (lower number) will provide more glorious challenges and will give you much to brag and boast about in the Valhalla Lounge (MWO): https://mwomercs.com...__fromsearch__1

5) Using only the Trial Mech for your chosen division, compete in 25 Solaris 7 matches using the Trial Mech (I believe that your first 25 Solaris 7 matches will give you the cadet bonus, but this may change if I am proven wrong).

6) Now that you have completed the 25 Cadet games, you must log into the MWO forums and reply to this OP posting your Pilot Name, and the Solaris 7 division that you have chosen.

The Battles Go On and On

You will do the following exactly as instructed and then you will proceed no further until further instructions are presented:

1) Continue to play Solaris 7 matches in your chosen division with the Trial Mech until you have enough C-Bills to purchase the basic variant of the same Trial Mech (the base variant that the champion variant comes from).

2) From this point on, you will only use your purchased Mech.

3) Play Solaris 7 matches until you have enough C-Bills to customize your Mech the way you want and enough XP / GXP to master your Mech (unlock and activate 91 skill points).

Edited by Ed Steele, 29 April 2018 - 07:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users