Unopened Supply Cache Counter Fails To Immediately Update On New Earned Cache

Bug Report U.I./U.X. Problem

1 reply to this topic

#1 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 02 May 2018 - 12:32 PM

Description: When a New Supply Cache is earned, the counter for Unopened is failing to immediately update. This forces a need to go into the Inventory to update it, where none should be necessary.

Location: The Mech Bay (or "MechLab"), on return from a Match

Reproduction Rate: 100% -- This is ALWAYS REPRODUCIBLE!!!

Steps to Reproduce:
  • Enter enough Matches and earn enough Supply Cache Progression to earn a New Supply Cache
  • Return to MechBay, in order to be informed of your acquisition
  • Click "Dismiss" to put the dialog out of the way
  • See "# Unopened Supply Caches" fail to increase by 1
  • Go to "Home > Inventory", optionally also entering "Supply Caches"
  • Return to Home, finally finding the "# Unopened Supply Caches" increase by 1, but ONLY after having to spend unnecessary extra clicks

What should NOT happen: Having to spend extra clicks in going to other parts of the interface, just to make the "# Unopened Supply Caches" counter update

What SHOULD be happening: The "# Unopened Supply Caches" immediately increasing after a "Dismiss" of the dialog informing of the acquisition of a New Supply Cache

Comments: This issue has already happened to me 6 times, and rather sadly continues to persist. I could have effectively reported the Reproduction Rate as being 200% (or more) at that rate, but I did not want something real to be passed off as a joke. I have already Verified my MWO Install with the Repair Tool, so this is explicitly not an issue with just my own computer. Please fix this as quickly as safely possible?!?!?

~Mr. D. V. "...being harassed by a bug..." Devnull

#2 Reposter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 226 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 04:54 AM

Hi guys, I was playing a few games and my Supply Cache got reset to Zero for a while. I did not earn a Quickplay Supply Cache yet so I decided to relog into the game, and my Supply Cache counter displayed what I believe was the accurate amount, so one way to solve it which I have tried is to just relog into the game. Obviously it is a bug I hope the devs look into though, thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users