Friday Night Reaping Of Souls.

76 replies to this topic

#1 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:58 AM

Evil will be once again sending raiders out to reap souls, if you think you have what it takes to stop us, assemble your premade 12 mans of pgi bots and meet us on the field of siege mode. Many skulls must be taken to please khorne. 9pm US Eastern time zone ish.

Visor, souls, close, zoom.

#2 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:29 AM

Switch to IS...

Won't see me on till later than that though. I'm like 2 hrs behind.

#3 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:34 AM

too bad none of the upper div comp teams will bother, would make for some interesting fights

#4 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:40 AM

View PostHazeclaw, on 03 May 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

too bad none of the upper div comp teams will bother, would make for some interesting fights
*squinting* .. just what are you trying to say? ...

#5 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:19 PM

View PostHazeclaw, on 03 May 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

Meh we have beaten some of them before when they dabble into faction play. Comp play and faction play are two different games.

#6 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:38 PM

View PostRagnar Baron Leiningen, on 03 May 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

Meh we have beaten some of them before when they dabble into faction play. Comp play and faction play are two different games.

They are however welcome to try ditching standing in the open with ERLL!

#7 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:53 PM

View PostMcGoat, on 03 May 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

They are however welcome to try ditching standing in the open with ERLL!
I'm doing comp wrong. I knew my inability tho strand still for more than two seconds was bad.

#8 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 03 May 2018 - 01:19 PM

lol, jgx is not all comp teams

#9 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 01:35 PM

Well haze all I can say is we will be on Friday night US time. This is a public forum, anyone who wants a piece can come get some. We’re not gonna shy away

#10 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 02:24 PM

I'm down for this. I'll try to get some guys on when I get off work. My small group and yours had a good fight yesterday on river city, 43-42 you guys. That was fun, I'm all for more close matches like that. Hope to catch you guys before you log off, ragnar. o7

#11 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 02:33 PM

View Postccrider, on 03 May 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

I'm down for this. I'll try to get some guys on when I get off work. My small group and yours had a good fight yesterday on river city, 43-42 you guys. That was fun, I'm all for more close matches like that. Hope to catch you guys before you log off, ragnar. o7

you did good against our 4 man with your group

#12 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:42 PM

Im just happy that EVIL can fill a 12 man again and not have to pilfer from other teams ;)

Cough* BCMC *cough*

#13 Kaoba

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 214 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:23 PM

Im not part of this organization but talking about comp teams, i think they would be able to put a good fight against most comp teams, except EON or EmP, those would beat the **** of out any CW unit.

Edited by WayTooSexy, 03 May 2018 - 07:25 PM.

#14 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:49 PM

View PostGrus, on 03 May 2018 - 05:42 PM, said:

Im just happy that EVIL can fill a 12 man again and not have to pilfer from other teams ;)

Cough* BCMC *cough*

We don’t need a 12 most of the time. Usually a lance will do against like 80 percent of the players out there. 2 Lance’s if they are at least half way competent.

#15 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:26 AM

View PostWayTooSexy, on 03 May 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

Im not part of this organization but talking about comp teams, i think they would be able to put a good fight against most comp teams, except EON or EmP, those would beat the **** of out any CW unit.

I'd love to play them though, it'd be fun. Unfortunately as you know with our folks spread out all over the globe we just cant commit to comp :(

View PostGrus, on 03 May 2018 - 05:42 PM, said:

Im just happy that EVIL can fill a 12 man again and not have to pilfer from other teams Posted Image

Cough* BCMC *cough*

Pretty much what Rag said.. Honestly i'm more than happy with a 4man EVIL than having adjacent units fill slots as it make us work better together. However if its an odd time because of us being spread out a 3 man EVIL dropping with any like minded unit thats capable of being aggressive without needlessly throwing mechs away is fun, too :)

#16 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:16 AM

View PostMcGoat, on 04 May 2018 - 04:26 AM, said:

I'd love to play them though, it'd be fun. Unfortunately as you know with our folks spread out all over the globe we just cant commit to comp :(

Pretty much what Rag said.. Honestly i'm more than happy with a 4man EVIL than having adjacent units fill slots as it make us work better together. However if its an odd time because of us being spread out a 3 man EVIL dropping with any like minded unit thats capable of being aggressive without needlessly throwing mechs away is fun, too :)
Was that directed at me? I don't needlessly throw away robots; the voices tell me to do things and saying no to them is never a good idea. ;)

#17 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:49 AM

View Postccrider, on 04 May 2018 - 06:16 AM, said:

Was that directed at me? I don't needlessly throw away robots; the voices tell me to do things and saying no to them is never a good idea. Posted Image

Nah, more directed at "top" CW units that prefer to pve dive when they see us Posted Image
You're too much fun to play with - keep on keepin on my man!

Edited by McGoat, 04 May 2018 - 06:49 AM.

#18 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:19 AM

Well, it woulda been fun I suppose but by that time of the morning I will either be drunk and drooling or passed out.

Have fun y'all.

#19 Khalcruth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Steiner
  • Hero of Steiner
  • 808 posts
  • LocationYou gotta lose your mind in Detroit! Rock City!

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:35 AM

View PostWayTooSexy, on 03 May 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

I really don't think they would. People always say things like this, but since none of those "comp" teams actually ever actually do it, I really don't believe said "comp" teams are capable of it. I think the good CW units would beat any of the "comp" teams in a CW fight.

#20 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:45 AM

I always say that there is no doubt that they are good players, but there is also a reason why they farm group q and avoid CW at all cost; CW where even a bad team can form a perfect defense or offense and beat EVIL ;)
One and done is cool and all, but the game of attrition makes you think beyond that.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users