#1 EeveeTrainer

Rookie

• The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 12:11 PM

Hi,
I love the locust.

I don't want to fight a cicada in my locust, that does not seem like a good fight.

Why can my locust meet a yen lo wang?

It seems like the divisions although they work for a lot of mechs, you are at an extreme disadvantage unless you are running whatever the high tonnage mechs in your division are. I've only played like three matches of S7 and playing chiefly light mechs, can't say im going to play much more. I expected to fight things close to my weight class, at worst maybe a raven?

Is there any progress on helping make the divisions more fair, or is it a join or die scenario with min-maxxing each division. Yes I MIGHT win an occasional match against a cicada or hunchback in a locust, but I don't feel like the locust has a competitive advantage especially given the randomness nature of the maps and not knowing what you're going to be fighting.

TLDR: I'm bad at the game and want to play my locust in S7, but it's basically a moot point.

#2 Old-dirty B

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:14 PM

Its not the Locust, dont blame the mech - its all up to the pilot and that also applies when you face an opponent with the exact same mech and build. You will loose and win more or less the same...

I can tell you from experience the locust is able to bring down any mech in the same division its running. You just have to play it to its strenghts and exploit the weakness of the mech you are fighting. Adjust your playstyle according to your opponent.

Edited by B3R3ND, 04 May 2018 - 01:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users