5 replies to this topic

#1 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts
  • LocationIronhold Underground Network

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:37 PM

Indeed, what you read is true. At one time, and to those of us still involved, we are/were known as the JFO or Jade Falcon Outcasts. Since the beginning, we have been the living representation of Clan Jade Falcon - Zeta Galaxy, and always will be. Much time has passed since our beginning, and the time for rebuilding has come.

We call out to those who are the odd ones out. The freaks, weirdos, and altogether cast aside. To the outside, we are the green and solahma; inside is a different story altogether. Zeta Galaxy will glady take you, and create the MechWarrior you see in yourself, and train you to be even better, in the ways of the Clans, the way to victory.

--Recruitment is currently open--
If you wish to join true Crusaders in their mission to dismantle the weakness known as the Inner Sphere, and bring back the Star League of old, simply contact me, and we can begin your training.

Turkina Guide You,
O.Khan Agito Hazen

#2 Shatter Shot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Thumper
  • The Thumper
  • 185 posts
  • LocationClemson SC

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:11 PM

What time zone is your group based in primairly?

#3 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:41 PM

Eastern Standard Time, though, we have Warriors on both ends of the country and throughout.

Edited by Agito Hazen, 23 May 2018 - 01:41 PM.

#4 MechSplitter

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:22 AM

i would like to join the clan. whats the procedure?

#5 Badjujumon

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:18 PM

I only played this for a few months on launch back in 2012 I think it was? either way I am back to play and learn and holy crap there is a lot. I have played Battletech in all its forms over the years and I am at heart a Clan Jade Falcon loyalist. Looking for active people to play with. Let me know if this is the right place to do so.

#6 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 01:51 PM

That it is, indeed. Apologies for the horrendously late response, I have been away from MWO for a time.

All future posts will be found here: https://mwomercs.com...sts-recruiting/

Edited by Agito Hazen, 22 January 2019 - 01:53 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users