Remember The (07) Bacon!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Q

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:53 AM

Although no longer a loyalist unit we plan to be, at times, contracted to Clans. As of this posting we are currently IS.

If you're interested in playing on both sides of the playground you may find us a good fit if you find the following list exciting:
  • Team Oriented - As a unit we almost exclusively drop FW and expect our pilots to follow calls.
  • NA Prime Time - We primarily drop as a group during the evening. (6pm EST - 1am EST [2300 UTC - 0600 UTC]).
  • New to FW Player Friendly - If you're a seasoned Mechwarrior great, but if not we're more than happy to coach and guide new to FW players to the finer points of play and filling out your drop decks.
  • Voice Comms Required - Teamwork is a little hard when you can't talk to each other. Have a mic ready and Teamspeak downloaded (info below).

If you're interested in trying us out or have any questions feel free to message me, friend me in-game (my name is easy to remember), or drop by our Teamspeak channel.

IP: bacon.teamspeak3.org
PW: BaconBits

We welcome drop-ins too so stop by and hang out!

#2 Pew Pew Cachoo

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 21 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:12 PM

Just wondering if you guys are still looking to recruit another member. Hit me up in game when you have a second, or just message me here. My kids decided my Headset would make a good referee for their latest couch WWE match, so I'm out a headset until My new one comes in. Otherwise I'd jump on your teamspeak. Thanks for your time. have a good one.

Edited by Geluzud, 15 May 2018 - 06:13 PM.

#3 Q

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:17 PM

Hiyo, Geluzud!

We're pretty much always looking to recruit so I will be sending you a message via the forums shortly after this!

#4 Tier5ForLife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 481 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 05:17 AM

These are some great guys. They have invited me to play in Faction Warfare (they play a lot of Faction Warfare) matches with them.

I have learned so much from them. I often record my games and then I go "Ah, that is how Heavy Cavalry did that". LOL

I use their sayings like "strike out" and I've added mechs just for certain Faction Matches like Conquest etc.

#5 Ober Steiner-Davion

Rookie

• Staff Sergeant
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBlackjack School of Conflict

Posted 02 September 2018 - 01:04 PM

Mmmmmm, Bacon....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users