Hiring (07) Bacon Enthusiasts!

3 replies to this topic

#1 Q

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:54 AM

As of this posting we are currently contracted to Kurita. Keep in mind that (given the new contract system) we will at times swap to Clan and back again.

If you're interested in playing on both sides of the playground you may find us a good fit if you find the following list exciting:
  • Team Oriented - As a unit we almost exclusively drop FW and expect our pilots to follow calls.
  • NA Prime Time - We primarily drop as a group during the evening. (6pm EST - 1am EST [2300 UTC - 0600 UTC]).
  • New to FW Player Friendly - If you're a seasoned Mechwarrior great, but if not we're more than happy to coach and guide new to FW players to the finer points of play and filling out your drop decks.
  • Voice Comms Required - Teamwork is a little hard when you can't talk to each other. Have a mic ready and Teamspeak downloaded (info below).

If you're interested in trying us out or have any questions feel free to message me, friend me in-game (my name is easy to remember), or drop by our Teamspeak channel.

IP: bacon.teamspeak3.org
PW: BaconBits

We welcome drop-ins too so stop by and hang out!

#2 Eisenhorne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:32 AM

Bacon is a good group of guys, fun to drop with. I'll try to not hold your non-Davion affiliation against you too much...

#3 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:36 AM

View PostEisenhorne, on 09 May 2018 - 06:32 AM, said:

Bacon is a good group of guys, fun to drop with. I'll try to not hold your non-Davion affiliation against you too much...

If HHoD ever needs some fill in’s to make a group, I think several of us would be interested in dropping alongside you guys. We have had so many fun matches against you guys over the past couple of years, I imagine it could be fun to drop with you guys sometime.

#4 Don T

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:53 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users