Im Done - Just Saying Goodbye

21 replies to this topic

#1 -Quiet-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:28 AM

nice updates (not really)....more new things we can buy from the shop , more nerfs (because pgi don't know what they doing )
and less and less players playing and more and more players stop playing..
I think that as a gamer that play this game for 4 years should get real updates that upgrade the experience and not nerfing none stop,i think we should get more new maps and not more ways to spend our money on a game that never deliver real updates for he's community.
pgi never made real updates that will make the community grow or just simple and fun for all - they doing nothing to make it easy for new players! so we stuck with a small community that active , for example: if a new player want to play and learn or check out the game he will not stay for long most likely quit after few days .. you know guys we all doing that [Redacted] = pugs vs premades, same groups vs pugs that crash new players at the drop zone etc,
I'm done with this beta that runs more then 4 years .... I'm sure I will miss the invisible walls we still have from day one , sure ill miss faction play,some friends and even some enemies, but I'm done with this game .. same things on and on - same maps, same players 90% of the time - because pgi focus on shopping and nerfing up and down none stop - only buy this and buy that ... so I'm done .... titanfalls calls .. ..so just wana thank all players here because you are the only reason this game still alive - never seen a community like this before ..friends and enemies tnx for match Posted Image
hope see you all one day on mech warrior 5
laterz cookies was fun

p.s Solaris is a [Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 16 May 2018 - 03:15 PM.
inappropriate language

#2 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:57 AM

Sorry...

Who are you?

#3 MechWarrior414712

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:04 AM

^Does it matter who he is? All he says is the truth. You can't handle the truth? But well cya

#4 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:07 AM

Umm...in your recitation of PGI failures you don't actually provide even a passing critique of faction play and its failures over the years other than to mention that you will miss it, yet you posted in faction play forum.

There is perhaps some deeper meaning here, or are you just a bit lost?

Alas, I don't think a mod will move this to anywhere but K-town.

Edited by Bud Crue, 16 May 2018 - 04:09 AM.

#5 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:10 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 16 May 2018 - 03:57 AM, said:

Sorry...

Who are you?

The saltiest guy in faction play. :P

#6 Bombast

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,709 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:27 AM

Bios303 said:

PGI keeps screwing up, so I'm quitting. See you in Mechwarrior 5.

Uh...

#7 Armored Yokai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 1,950 posts
  • LocationHouston,TX

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:29 AM

Buff everything but clan and make all factions but Kurita have -50% money for playing on them!

#8 -Quiet-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:49 AM

i just dont find game fun any more thats all ..

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 16 May 2018 - 03:18 PM.
unconstructive, replies removed

#9 Lyons De Flamand

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 146 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:31 AM

Well, one less pilot we're gonna have to find shut down in the corner of the map :P

#10 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:33 AM

o7, even though we shot each other more times than I can count, always sorry to see people leave. Gonna miss ya, bios.

#11 DarkFhoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Terror
  • The Terror
  • 401 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:37 AM

I dunno if i will be here in four years , but i wont leave unhappy , or happy or make a PGI sux thread .

I will just leave .Posted Image

#12 Asym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:43 AM

And to quote a famous news anchor: "and, so it goes..."

So many depart and so many don't care and so many remain because they hope for better and accept what is and we repeat the cycle, over and over and over, always hoping for another solution to the same question: is this all there is?

Scouts out.....

#13 Bombast

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,709 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:49 AM

View PostDarkFhoenix, on 16 May 2018 - 06:37 AM, said:

I dunno if i will be here in four years , but i wont leave unhappy , or happy or make a PGI sux thread .

I will just leave .Posted Image

But then how would people know that you, the most important, influential, and good player in the game, have left? You have to make a thread about it to let the people know about such a momentous event.

#14 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:09 AM

View PostBombast, on 16 May 2018 - 06:49 AM, said:

But then how would people know that you, the most important, influential, and good player in the game, have left? You have to make a thread about it to let the people know about such a momentous event.

lol.
Don't know about that guy but whenever I leave a multiplayer game the clans, guilds or units I run would die out.
Never really figured out on how to make a game community run without me or the other few anchors I would have in that community.

#15 Roland09

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuthien, Draconis Combine

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:21 AM

Well, this guy over there seems a much more likable sort anyway, even though he is a filthy Clan merc.

https://mwomercs.com...or-new-players/

#16 ANOM O MECH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 993 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:09 AM

View PostBombast, on 16 May 2018 - 04:27 AM, said:

Uh...

Exactly.

Sometimes two letters and a few dots are enough to make me laugh in the middle of swigging down my coffee, which ended up all over my monitor.

This made my morning thank you.

View PostBios303, on 16 May 2018 - 03:28 AM, said:

nice updates (not really)....more new things we can buy from the shop , more nerfs (because pgi don't know what they doing )
I think that as a gamer that play this game for 4 years should get real updates that upgrade the experience and not nerfing none stop,i think we should get more new maps and not more ways to spend our money on a game that never deliver real updates for he's community.
pgi never made real updates that will make the community grow or just simple and fun for all - they doing nothing to make it easy for new players! so we stuck with a small community that active , for example: if a new player want to play and learn or check out the game he will not stay for long most likely quit after few days .. you know guys we all doing that [Redacted] = pugs vs premades, same groups vs pugs that crash new players at the drop zone etc,
I'm done with this beta that runs more then 4 years .... I'm sure I will miss the invisible walls we still have from day one , sure ill miss faction play,some friends and even some enemies, but I'm done with this game .. same things on and on - same maps, same players 90% of the time - because pgi focus on shopping and nerfing up and down none stop - only buy this and buy that ... so I'm done .... titanfalls calls .. ..so just wana thank all players here because you are the only reason this game still alive - never seen a community like this before ..friends and enemies tnx for match Posted Image
laterz cookies was fun

Ahhh....

This sucks because I really enjoyed booting you from any group that gave me lead.

Good luck D-Fury, can't say it's been swell.

View PostRoland09, on 16 May 2018 - 09:21 AM, said:

Well, this guy over there seems a much more likable sort anyway, even though he is a filthy Clan merc.

https://mwomercs.com...or-new-players/

Next time you see BCMC IS (think we were last night anyway), come by Comstar to drop with us. You may get to meet Art who is about a nice a guy as it gets.

Edited by draiocht, 16 May 2018 - 03:15 PM.
Quote Clean-Up

#17 Iron Buccaneer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 290 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:30 AM

Posted Image

#18 BARBAR0SSA

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:35 AM

View PostBios303, on 16 May 2018 - 03:28 AM, said:

laterz cookies was fun

Solaris is fun as hell, wish there was more of a queue for it....absolutely a blast to play.

If you lack the skillset then yes it will suck, as you don't have other players to make up for any mistakes

Edited by draiocht, 16 May 2018 - 03:16 PM.
Quote Clean-Up

#19 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:23 PM

I know what this needs:

#20 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ