No Lobby For Scouting? Glitch

1 reply to this topic

#1 Zachary Clees

Rookie

• Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:43 PM

Not super sure where to post this, but my friends and I, we have a full lance of 4, have been sitting in scouting for 23 minuets and no lobby was ever created like normally. Usually when you have a full team of 4 you click ready, launch and then are put in a lobby. After winning 5 matches, suddenly a lobby wasn't created. Has anyone else experienced this? We know there are teams playing scouting so its not a player issue. Even if it was, we would auto win if the lobby was created. Please let me know if anyone else has encountered this. Thank you.

#2 Tier5 Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:05 PM

View PostAtio Bannet, on 16 May 2018 - 03:43 PM, said:

Not super sure where to post this, but my friends and I, we have a full lance of 4, have been sitting in scouting for 23 minuets and no lobby was ever created like normally. Usually when you have a full team of 4 you click ready, launch and then are put in a lobby. After winning 5 matches, suddenly a lobby wasn't created. Has anyone else experienced this? We know there are teams playing scouting so its not a player issue. Even if it was, we would auto win if the lobby was created. Please let me know if anyone else has encountered this. Thank you.

It would be extremely rare and unlikely, but I understand in FP there are certain amount of games/ghost drops available per given time interval. So it's possible to not get a game or at least not very fast, even with full team, if there is huge amount of full teams dropping for either side and very little players going againts them.

Though your case would sound more like some server issue.

If you would have had less than full team, it would have been more possible to happen, in situation where large unit is dropping many 4 man into scounting first to prepare invasion, as group of full team will push into front of any less than full group. Though hard to imagine FP being so compative that you'd need to care about scouting bonuses to win invasion games.

Now normally during events you might need to wait for a while to get a "free" lobby for your full group, but I don't think they usually take that long time.

For questions like this faction play section would be better, workarounds is more about technical things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users