Patching Hell

Patch

1 reply to this topic

#1 wievil

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:19 AM

Sixty three, yes that's what I said 63 patches!

No progress. It just sits there on patch 1 of 63 for hours on end after downloading and installing the "portal".

Okay, so it's been a while ( 2013) since I fired up a mech on MWO. Can you blame me after constantly getting my mechs trashed by hyped up clan mechs or focused while trying to scout for anyone doing LRM fire, or picked off by sniper AC mechs at ranges that I can't even see where the fire is coming from.... sheesh, there's only so much fail a man can take at a time. So I've sat out a few years. So what. Nothing to do with this.

This is about 63 patches to go. No feedback from the portal other than "Patching - Patch 1 of 63" and no indication of what's going on. IS THIS THING EVEN DOING ANYTHING?

Guess I'll go back an fire up Battletech to get my mechwarrior fix. At least that game is working and not in constant patch fail.

<sigh>

#2 wievil

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:26 AM

Figures.

The minute I post a beef about the portal it actually starts working and doing what it is supposed to do.

5+ hours to go according to what I can see. Or is that minutes? Should be minutes I guess.

See y'all on the inside!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users