3 replies to this topic

#1 Cervani

• PipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:52 PM

Anni vs Fafnir vs Blood Asp.

No special preference for energy vs dakka, just looking for a well balanced mech that won't fall over after tripping on a rock. My previous thread had me picking up the Bushwacker pack, and I'm having hella fun with it. Now I need help picking up an assault pack!

I know Annis are mainly dakka it seems, Blood Asp is mostly energy with some dakka and I'm unsure as to the Fafnir, though I hear gauss is popular on it.

Opinions and suggestions on other mech packs are also welcome!

#2 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:36 AM

Fafnir can do pretty much anything fairly well. BlAsp is worse than the MCII, but has 2 variants CT with ECM. (mandatory use if you want to make up for the bad hitboxes) Anni is meta, but has low mounts, and is always the prime target on the battlefield.

I personally love my FNR-5, (swap the MPL for an ERML and add a heatsink to the engine) and have used it the second most of any mech. (my Adder-CN still has more, but only because it was my first Hero mech, and I was starved for c-bills for about 6 months)

Edited by BTGbullseye, 26 May 2018 - 09:37 AM.

#3 Cervani

• PipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 10:33 PM

I decided to get the Fafnir pack. I was going to get the Anni pack, but the -2A is pretty much the main mech everyone uses besides possibly the -1X. So picked up the Faffy pack, and picked up the Anni-2A with cbills.

Thanks for your opinion and help BTG!

#4 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:14 AM

Any time. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users